$50 for standard desktop charger?

82DMC12

Reaction score
Really??? For my D1 they were $29.99 or something like that and I bought two of them. Even with 25% off, there's no way in hell I'm paying $75 for two chargers. Anyone know of a place that has this stuff for a realistic price? I want one for the bedroom and one for my office at work.

CubanRefugee

Reaction score
Why are you only getting 25% off? Verizon typically gives 50% off accessories when getting the phone through them, or at least that's the deal they gave me.

OP
82DMC12

82DMC12

Reaction score
Why are you only getting 25% off? Verizon typically gives 50% off accessories when getting the phone through them, or at least that's the deal they gave me.

I ordered the phone on Sept 7 (Wednesday) and had it overnighted for launch day. I got the phone for $299 and paid $13 for three screen protectors. The rep said nothing about 50% off accessories at that time. Since then I've gone to or called two VZW stores who dont' even have accessories in stock. I just called *611 and that rep knew nothing about 50% off and said I should try to find someone who got it and see if there is a promotion code or other information about it.

So... those of you that got 50% off... what were the terms, how did you get it, and what accessories did you get? I Just want to get two standard cradles.

Thanks

CubanRefugee

Reaction score
I just went to the Verizon store that's in mall, bought the phone, and the rep said that he'll give me 50% off on accessories. I didn't have the much money left after paying for the phone, and he said I could come back next Friday and they'd still give me the discount on anything else. I went in yesterday before work and picked up the standard dock, mentioned my reps name, and sure enough they gave it to me half off.