2.3.4 coming THIS week to us Dincs!

jawgapeach

Reaction score
I haven't received an update :(

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Godly 1

Reaction score
Say I have finally got my Dinc set up EXACTLY how I like it... Is this update going to "factory reset" my phone or anything?

tauren

Reaction score
Nothing for me as of yet. Hope it does actually happen.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was delayed because of unforeseen problems. No one has gotten the official push from VZW yet.

kmo

Reaction score
Oh no, not again. Here we go with the VZW waiting game. So tired of VZW not divulging information whether it be about a phone release date or updates...ridiculous.

riko540

Reaction score
Say I have finally got my Dinc set up EXACTLY how I like it... Is this update going to "factory reset" my phone or anything?

It shouldn't reset anything. If anything you might see an improvement in battery life.

Pineapple95

Reaction score
Update for the Incredible? hahahahahahahhahhahahahahah then I catch my breath and hahahhahahahahhahaha
I see the troll is still visiting our site. He raves about his new phone and yet he spends his days trolling android forums. So sad.

E

Emtronics

I see the troll is still visiting our site. He raves about his new phone and yet he spends his days trolling android forums. So sad.

Whatever. It only took a second to check in and see if the update for the DINC had came. So, did it? LMAO

Krennel

Reaction score
Well, at least we know it is going to come out, now its only a matter of when

Sent from my super awesome phone using DroidForums

cris

Reaction score
i wonder if it will stop my phone resetting at least 5 to 6 times a day, or during calls or browsing.