2.0 Theme or rom issues or requests post here.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A lot of times the home replacement you have has the option to do that in its settings

KaliniuS

Reaction score
A lot of times the home replacement you have has the option to do that in its settings

Ahh. You're right. It's called "System Persistent" I had this enabled and it still redrew the home screens after loading a site in the browser or after a phone call.

I also downloaded and installed Go Launcher EX. Wow. It's got so many options and it's fast! I love it!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i know i can't believe how fast the damn launcher is and sooo much stuff

Tyrone30

Reaction score
Yes, I tried rebooting and reinstalling but i get the same issue, no wifi error. It is a shame because the rom is beautiful and very fast. I want this to work.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
U've reinstalled and still have no wifi? Doesn't kernel have to deal with that sometimes? Do u have a different kernel installed? If so what one?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
Go launcher is the new hotness. Its almost like getting a new phone.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
I installed the evo theme...and now whenever I reboot the power s widget disappears.

So I nandroid back to stock sourcery....test it...and its fine....reflash theme....same thing.

I looked through 6pages and didn't see this mentioned. This is also a issue I had on the last froyo project elite.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
After flashing your theme, go in to the Galaxy S widget settings and change the colors of the indicator. It will fix the problem. Not sure why it happens but i had it with the GB theme and the Galaxy S theme, change of colors seems to do the trick.

I tried Gimpsource for a day or so (escaped back to Sourcery really quick) and had the same issue there as well.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
thats wierd

After flashing your theme, go in to the Galaxy S widget settings and change the colors of the indicator. It will fix the problem. Not sure why it happens but i had it with the GB theme and the Galaxy S theme, change of colors seems to do the trick.

I tried Gimpsource for a day or so (escaped back to Sourcery really quick) and had the same issue there as well.

but since im sure we all used the same source for them(cvcps) it does make sense they all have same problem :)

im missing it too. but im sure it is in cm7, im looing forward to trying cm on the g2x. it never ran well on my droid but im thinking it was phone specific since so many people liked it and said it ran well.

megna22

Reaction score
No Phone

Okay guys heres a good one I want to use the alt contacts so I installed it it's under magic the first one in settings well I lost my phone no access to phone or contacts is this a bug ro something I'm not doning. I can get my phone back by reinstalling the rom but I want the other features the the alt contact mod provides nay ideas??

Spyder RT

Reaction score
I just installed the rom, but the market would download apps, but hang on installing them. Also hung on installing from the file manager and even installing the DF app from the rom directly.

Sent from my webshooter using Tapatalk.

BradleyGZ

Reaction score
Update the Email.apk

Hey guys. I have tried many ROMs and this one is by far the best and fastest I have used. I understand this is an unsupported ROM which sucks because it is so good. However, I just came from UD 3.0 which had Gingerbread and the Email.apk had the ability to sync other folders with my exchange email server. Now dont get me wrong here as all I see online is about problems with Exchange security. This is not my issue, I just want to be able to get emails PUSHed to my phone for certain other folders I have. I have tried many other Email.apk files and by using adb to move the Email.apk files to the /system/app folder and installing the Email.apk but all I have done either gives me a Error parsing package or installation failed. Am I doing something wrong or can you not just install other apk versions like that.

Also, I know with 2.2 the support for WAV files was not there, but with the UD 3.0 which was running 2.3 did play my WAV files. I was wondering if I could do the same thing with the Music.apk

Thanks for any help that anyone might be able to provide me!!!

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
hmm

Well the email included is the one thatworks. With cooperate email not sure what your trying to do as for wave files didn't know if they played orbit but if its a gb thing yhanno it wouldn't work