Post Requests and Ideas Here

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
Hey JRummy hows about different (scriptable)icons and colors for the launcher buttons. i love the cyan android in the said theme. but square for others. Or even a Black and Gold theme JRummy style. or matte black. sorry getting carried away. no one ever asks what i want. LOL thanx

Last edited:

JCo352

Reaction score
I have one suggestion. Is there a way you can make the pop up menu, match the pull down notification bar? Like as far as color and transparency.

thatisandwas

Reaction score
I have a request...an ORANGE THEME! Like some serious orange action, what do you think bro? Can it be done?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a request...an ORANGE THEME! Like some serious orange action, what do you think bro? Can it be done?

Of course it can be done.. I just don't know when it would be done. Maybe a couple months.

thatisandwas

Reaction score

Of course it can be done.. I just don't know when it would be done. Maybe a couple months.

Sweet. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for all your hard work bro..I've tried all the ROMs and yours is by far my favorite. Keep up the great work!

Isaiah

Reaction score
Jrummy, is there anyway I could integrate the blue round battery into the shiz rom? I got it working on mine using metamorph, but only with 20% intervals. I photoshop'd up some icons for 10% intervals but have no idea how to have them added...

Thanks!

joker402

Reaction score
Idk if this belongs here but ive been using the SHIS nex theme. But can the ability to manage the notification bar and clock be done from the lock screen.

nerdkill

Reaction score
reboot option from the power button, and save launcher in memory for shiz please.

hellboar

Reaction score
I use the cyan mod (not the shiz), and i love it. I would like to suggest maybe changing the color of the "Sound Off" icon in the lock screen. The yellow kind of clashes with the rest of the theme. A red might work, or even a double cyan with just a different icon.

Psychlone

Reaction score
I second the "Round Battery".
I'm currently using one made my matth3w that starts blue, changes to orange then yellow, then red (at least that's what I think, I've yet to see it)- depending on the amount of battery left.
Anyway, I really like the way that your ROMs will show the battery in 10% intervals, so if there was a way to be able to incorporate a color-changing round battery icon (depending on what percentage the battery is) WITH a 10% change, that would be AWESOME!

Other than that, I seriously can't think of anything that your ROMs need - you've more than met everyone's needs by adding several choices of launchers as well as great color themes (as well as all kinds of themed apps!).

GREAT JOB!

Psychlone

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

@JRummy - loved the pink-life theme, but if you come out with an Orange-Life theme, you'd be my hero for ever! dancedroid

p.s. especially if it was centered around the #FF6 600 orange cause that would really go well with my bergundy case ;-) Go VT!

dave.nasty

Reaction score
Idea

Is there any way to add haptic feedback when scrolling through contacts or system settings? Played with an Omnia 2 a while back that had this and it was actually pretty nice. Anyways Keep up the good work excited to see what you will do with Froyo on official release.

esmith818

Reaction score
No matter how many ROMs I flash a week, I keep coming back to jrummy's for the best overall user experience. The only (and I do mean only) visual candy I miss on jrummy's ROM is having a black background for the actual notifications in the dropdown rather than the gray blocks that appear now. A bonus would be the ability to manually edit the text colors like the latest CM6-RC1 offers, but the black backgrounds would be enough to satisfy me. Would that be too much trouble? ;)

chabuku

Reaction score
Round battery for sure. I tend to run my phone down to nothing before I recharge sometimes, any way to get 10% increments down to 20%, then 15%, 10%, and 5% as well thrown in?

Reboot from the power button option would be great.

Gunmetal gray/blue theme would be great . . . I love Blue theme for 5.0.9 though.