Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
stuck this thread.. should cut down on other threads with this purpose in mind

jjuanico

Reaction score
Would you do an app?

Hi Jrummy. Thanks for the Kangerade stuff. It's pretty cool. I was wondering if you could create an app that works like the screen lock one. Where if you hit it then it changes. This would be like a car mode, office mode and house mode. Then allowing the user to change settings like in care mode. A loud ringtone with vibrating. Office ringtone of choice almost all the way down with no vibrating based on options the user wants. Am I being lazy? haha I thought it would be cool. Thanks.

listenman20

Reaction score
Hi Jrummy. Thanks for the Kangerade stuff. It's pretty cool. I was wondering if you could create an app that works like the screen lock one. Where if you hit it then it changes. This would be like a car mode, office mode and house mode. Then allowing the user to change settings like in care mode. A loud ringtone with vibrating. Office ringtone of choice almost all the way down with no vibrating based on options the user wants. Am I being lazy? haha I thought it would be cool. Thanks.

sounds like locale in the market???

Burgers

Reaction score
Hey Jrummy, love your work

I tend to use my droid a lot in my car dock. Would you be able to make a script that tweaks the "music" button on the car dock to play pandora radio app instead of opening the music player app.. That would be phenomenal!

Thanks

CletusVanDam

Reaction score
Add a way to customize the lock screen. Kind of like in CM6 where you can put a message in just above the lock pattern buttons. Also, make it so you can have a lock pattern without the little lock buttons showing up. I just configured this on CM6, it's pretty cool. If you lose your phone, you can put contact info on the lock screen.

Also, an option on the power menu to reboot the phone too.

Last edited:

vinnard

Reaction score
It would be cool if you had a reboot phone option when you hold the power button

Also more options to change the notification colors like in CM

And an option to toggle a battery percentage overlay

Sorrows

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was anyway to incorporate the Music Controls from the Lockscreen like UD (and I think he got it from Cyanogen, but I'm not sure) and the options to Reboot/Reboot Recovery from the power button.

Other than that, I love your ROMs, and no matter what other ROM I flash, I always come back for some more Kangerade.

Retribution

Reaction score
I hate that I can't sort my call log by missed, dialed, received. I mean seriously what the hell is that. Every dumb phone I ever owned could do that. Even htc noticed and added the feature. it would be awesome if you could so that

foxdog

Reaction score
o man, im getting excited, lots of red theme and round battery requests. thats what i want lol. i was also thinking an altered version of the package installer, after it installs the app it asks you if you want to zipalign it. that would be cool. jrummy was my first fav and now my current fav. keep up the good work man, loving kangerade!!!

o one more thing, im seeing a mms.apk that gives you the option to have black background... i want that!!!

jungajuice

Reaction score
a way to customize the camera button... i find little need to use it for the camera... maybe make it so it can launch any app or something

Shadowlord

Reaction score
How about a way to chnge to background on the app drawer on launcherpro bata. Please, I can change almost everything else, which is the reason I love it but the app drawer.

foxdog

Reaction score
he dosent make launcher pro, dosent it have that option tho?

humm... i guess its adw launcher that lets you do that

AutoCANE

Reaction score
reboot phone option when you hold the power button

more options to change the notification colors like in CM

option to toggle a battery percentage overlay

Music Controls from the Lockscreen like UD and the options to Reboot/Reboot Recovery from the power button.

sort my call log by missed, dialed, received.

A big +1 on all of these, particularly the "reboot" and "reboot recovery" options when the power button is pressed.

Keep up the good work JRummy, I absolutely love Kangerade, incredible work and thank you!

jmart8684

Reaction score
i would like to see 2 things from cm 6 RC2:
1) the power bar widget has an added spot to toggle 3g
2) the browser has extra options, especially one to change clients from android to desktop, ie, apple, etc