Post Requests and Ideas Here

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you have a good idea or a request post it here and I will do my best to implement it in my next update.

Currently I am working on a cyanogen theme that should come out next week. :)

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
How about a % in the batt. in the status bar, changing the Verizon wireless in the pull down to cyanogen mod or just something different, cyborg boot animation, themed launcher , Motorola Motoroi video player (not sure ..but everyone says 10x better) Sorry if thats a bit much ...just some ideas i have seen around Let me just say i dont need any mods to this ROM because it's Bad ass:)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about a % in the batt. in the status bar, changing the Verizon wireless in the pull down to cyanogen mod or just something different, cyborg boot animation, themed launcher , Motorola Motoroi video player (not sure ..but everyone says 10x better) Sorry if thats a bit much ...just some ideas i have seen around Let me just say i dont need any mods to this ROM because it's Bad ass:)

Sounds good. I will have to look into some of these and will make sure I add in the % in the battery for next time.. Thanks for the ideas.

Isaiah

Reaction score
This might be tough, but I'd be a huge advocate for reversing the volume buttons when horizontal (like in a dock) because the current is very counterintuitive.

Besides that, including a few start-up apps would be nice. Terminal emulator, a file explorer, maybe titanium backup, to name a few?

possibly giving your own backup method the option to backup app-data instead of just the app itself?
great work. keep it up! (glad to hear you got unbanned :p)

Last edited:

thedroid

Reaction score
I'm glad your back. I'm sure it is more of a commitment, but how about loading it with ROM manager? I also agree with putting the battery percentage over the battery at the top of the page. Keep up the great work.

Reaction score
Jrummy if you could fix all of the MMS issues (not being able to receive pictures/videos) then that would AMAZING :)

rdm128

Reaction score
I've seen a few of hte ROMs being released with a Terminal that has history (ASH I believe) built in. CM's doesn't and in turn yours doesn't. I've tried adjusting some of the settings in TE to get it working, but I really don't know what I'm doing in there. Any help would be great.

I love the black ice theme for CM. I've put it on top of your build to get all the extras and goodies! I've seen others interested in it, but having trouble pulling it off. Possibility of talking to the dev for that theme and seeing if he minds you creating an image and posting it. (I prefer your 'invisible' lock screen though)

I like UD9's Apple Garamond font. The AntiPasto font is the closest to it, but not quite as nice on tiny characters.

I'm struggling here to come up with ideas - This ROM just flat kicks a**. I see CM released 5.0.5.6 over the weekend... :)

Isaiah

Reaction score
One more thing, based off looking at my droid right now (in the media dock). Its in dock mode right now, and its on the screen where theres the clock bouncing around (which id kind of like to turn off, i really like the version of the dock you already have). But more importantly the soft buttons don't dim or turn off (the search, home, menu and back button) are always lit up somewhat defeat the purpose of the dimmed screen, so I'd really love to be able to dim or turn them off entirely when its in the dock and idle. Thanks!

rdm128

Reaction score
One more thing, based off looking at my droid right now (in the media dock). Its in dock mode right now, and its on the screen where theres the clock bouncing around (which id kind of like to turn off, i really like the version of the dock you already have). But more importantly the soft buttons don't dim or turn off (the search, home, menu and back button) are always lit up somewhat defeat the purpose of the dimmed screen, so I'd really love to be able to dim or turn them off entirely when its in the dock and idle. Thanks!

Isaiah - Download LEDs Hack from the market. It does exactly what you are looking for.

Isaiah

Reaction score

Isaiah - Download LEDs Hack from the market. It does exactly what you are looking for.

Very nice! do you by chance know an app that will let me reverse the volume bottons when horizontal or in the dock? (so that left is volume down and right is volume up?)

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I would like to know if you are going to create a Rom with the ese81 build from the latest official update. I prefer your roms over the others and would link to try out that build.

thedroid

Reaction score
Can you theme the desktop dock settings? Also, can you make a script to remove the car dock screen? Thanks.