2.0 Theme or rom issues or requests post here.

BradleyGZ

Reaction score
Well the email included is the one thatworks. With cooperate email not sure what your trying to do as for wave files didn't know if they played orbit but if its a gb thing yhanno it wouldn't work

Thanks for replying. My corporate email account I have some folders. Inbox, Voicemail, Folder2, Folder3, ect... I have some rules setup that if it is a Voicemail to go straight to my Voicemail folder. When messages goto a different folder other than Inbox, my droid email doesnt get them unless I manually go into Email. Choose Folders, Select the voicemail folder and it checks then. With the Email that was in gb I was able to select the Voicemail Folder and say Sync this folder as well. Then my phone would let me know when I got a new message in that folder. So what I was trying to do was find or even extract the Email.apk from the UD3.0 ROM and replace the Email.apk in Sourcery2.2. Is that even possible?

As for the WAV files I do have a workaround which is fine with me. I just downloaded the Remote Wave Free app from the market and that works.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
try this

If that apk is FBI only it wont work but delete the email apparently. Throw the email.apk in the2.2 update zip under system apparently and flash that if that doesn't work than I am guessing that apk wont work

BradleyGZ

Reaction score
If that apk is FBI only it wont work but delete the email apparently. Throw the email.apk in the2.2 update zip under system apparently and flash that if that doesn't work than I am guessing that apk wont work

eagle, You are awsome!! I took the apk from the UD3.0 ROM and put it in the system/app folder in the Sourcery 2.2 update.zip folder and then applied the update and it works GREAT!! I dont know why it wouldnt work with adb but oh well. Now that I understand the update.zip a method a little better I am gonna try working on the Music.apk one now.

Thanks again!!!