Zune (WP7) UI on Droid

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Hey! Are you still following this thread? Huh huh? Check the OP! Yet another video displaying the awesomeness of the UI. Man i cannot wait for this! It just keeps getting better and better.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey! Are you still following this thread? Huh huh? Check the OP! Yet another video displaying the awesomeness of the UI. Man i cannot wait for this! It just keeps getting better and better.

I def plan on buying this after his next update. looking very nice and clean.

tu3218

Reaction score
All I can say is WOW!!!!. This app looks superb an I am dieing for this to be released. I have never been this excited about an upcoming app, primarily a launcher. I hope this is going to be released very soon. I know a lot of people will jump on this now that its functioning an above all, fast.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
any update on this?

14v4bdj.png

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
@Eric_Murtaugh so are the tile pics for another screen? are you sticking to the zune homescreen and using those for something else?

@crackedvenom hoping someone would ask, ive implimented a way for the user to do text based or tile based pages, best of both worlds. and those customizations can be applied to any page, say like the main page is text but the folder view is tiles

tu3218

Reaction score
@Eric_Murtaugh so are the tile pics for another screen? are you sticking to the zune homescreen and using those for something else?

@crackedvenom hoping someone would ask, ive implimented a way for the user to do text based or tile based pages, best of both worlds. and those customizations can be applied to any page, say like the main page is text but the folder view is tiles

awesome!! seems like the customization is gonna be huge.