Swype on Moto Droid [Video]

thathxckid

Reaction score
I have to get use to it. I like it hopefully I can get learn how to do this better lol

metsnfins

Reaction score
i have trouble with some contractions like don't

what's the easy way to swype words like this

metsnfins

Reaction score
wow guess you could. i always swyped by the symbol button

wow im dumb

eNonsense

Reaction score
you guys should really take the time to go through the little tutorial that's in the settings menu. it helps.

for example. you can add words to the dictionary that have symbols in them if you know how. i can swype my full email address, .com and all without lifting my finger.

The Miz

Reaction score
yeah I'm starting to get the hang of it...was slow at first but once you understand the general functions the app is ridiculous.

OP
bb-gun

bb-gun

Reaction score
yeah I'm starting to get the hang of it...was slow at first but once you understand the general functions the app is ridiculous.

Yeah. some people are just trying it out and giving up... they need to try out the tutorial. its really helpful.

Sherry

Reaction score
I don't get the issue, it was the most amazingly easy input method I have ever used. I have noticed that even if I Swype in a general direction it intuitively captures the right word or offers it to me most of the time. Has cut my frustration level to 0!!!! Great App!!!:icon_ banana: Maybe if you can't spell ????

kmasum

Reaction score
droid without swype? I cant live a single day...btw I can do it in 12 sec:)

OP
bb-gun

bb-gun

Reaction score
droid without swype? I cant live a single day...btw I can do it in 12 sec:)

Haha video, or it didn't happen.

If you do video it, i'll replace mine with it, and put it in my post:icon_ banana: