Nexus One Clock App on 2.0.1 DROID

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Video of the Nexus One Clock App running on a DROID using the multimedia dock and as a stand alone app...

[video=youtube;EbRHVQqItqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbRHVQqItqE[/video]

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been using it for a few weeks now and really like it a lot. The Celsius glitch is still there though. But, I'm asleep anyway so who cares.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
In before the lock!

This has been out for quite a while now! You need to hang out on this forum a bit more often if you want to break any sort of news about the Droid!

OP
kellex

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is another version of the Genie Weather and News widget you can install which will allow the weather to work correctly. The problem is that that Genie version won't work correctly as a widget on one of your screens.

Still cool stuff though.

OP
kellex

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In before the lock!

This has been out for quite a while now! You need to hang out on this forum a bit more often if you want to break any sort of news about the Droid!

I know it's been out, but just showing video with both the multimedia dock and as by itself.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In before the lock!

I don't believe the O.P. was ever intending to think we didn't know about this update. I have been using it for a few weeks myself and found the video interesting to watch.

Also, this is DroidForums, we play together well and don't flame each other. Please go elsewhere if you have nothing nice to say about someone.

Itamar

Reaction score
Has the Celsius issue ever been fixed or is it still there? That's the only thing that's keeping me from adding this app.