Which clock app is this?

TheJosephOuellette

Reaction score
I was watching this video right here...[video=youtube;k4Hfs99vmHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Hfs99vmHU]YouTube - Motorola Droid How to ROOT your Droid - The Easy Way![/video]
and would anyone be able to tell me what clock/weather/date app he is using at the top. I really want it and don't know what its called.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is the Sense UI clock for HTC phones, you won't be able to get the exact looking one but Beautiful Widgets off the market is nearly identical. Only difference really is the weather animation is on the right side opposed to the middle.

bizfox

Reaction score
You can also get the Weather Widget-Donate app from the Market that has the weather image placed in the center. It looks more like the HTC one in the video above.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
That is the Sense UI clock for HTC phones, you won't be able to get the exact looking one but Beautiful Widgets off the market is nearly identical. Only difference really is the weather animation is on the right side opposed to the middle.

i doubt that is the sense ui clock seeing how his phone is a droid i believe it is weather widgets donate(now called weather & toggle widget

this is the video i followed to root my phone haha

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right, should have been more specific, I know for a while Beautiful Widgets did have the same looking clock as the sense ui clock but they were forced to tweak it a bit. I have never checked out weather widget donate though so that may be your best bet.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just looked it up and it is called the "weather & toggle widget" now, no longer called weather widget donate. But it does look just like the sense widget.

MJ5150

Reaction score
Just looked it up and it is called the "weather & toggle widget" now, no longer called weather widget donate. But it does look just like the sense widget.

The W&T Widget shows City, State not just City like BW and Sense do. That is why I prefer W&T Widget over the others.

-Mike