Reaction score
Faded Home (Ex-Zune Home)

314uvlg.png
28qwapu.png

Website//
http://fadeddivinity.net/

Updates//
Eric_Murtaugh

The countdown is on for #fadedhome 6 days...

December previews
[video=youtube;aojQYfInFXg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aojQYfInFXg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aojQYfInFXg[/video]
NEW!
[video=youtube;Fnoh7FAgEFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnoh7FAgEFA[/video]

@Eric_Murtaugh so are the tile pics for another screen? are you sticking to the zune homescreen and using those for something else?

@crackedvenom hoping someone would ask, ive implimented a way for the user to do text based or tile based pages, best of both worlds. and those customizations can be applied to any page, say like the main page is text but the folder view is tiles

View post below for screenshots!

Zune home is available in the market now. Its the old version that will soon be replaced by Faded Home. Those who already bought Zune Home will get this upgrade for free.

***I am not the developer. Just a huge fan of the launcher because i love the UI.

Last edited:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
In before M$ C&D :p

But that is pretty cool. I do enjoy the Zune HD interface.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
def pretty cool...im playing with it right now....it is a little laggy but im sure they will fix that...so far i like it

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
def pretty cool...im playing with it right now....it is a little laggy but im sure they will fix that...so far i like it

yeah i hope so. like i said it was 99 cents so lol. ive got my droid ocd at 1ghz and it still has that lag, hopefully the dev sees it and fixes that.

does yours get stuck when you click apps? mine does for a few seconds

also you can pin to menu, which puts the icon to the left of the menu. i found this to be ugly and i like the UI the way it is so i didnt use that.

Last edited:

tu3218

Reaction score
I'm a little confused, some of the items on the home screen are working an some don't. Whats the point of using this if not all the items are clickable? My sound isn't working so unless I missed something in the video. Any help

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
edit: nothing to see here anymore :)

Last edited:

tu3218

Reaction score
Ohhh alright, I got it. Seems good so far except the fact that when clicking apps, it takes forever for them to load. Hopefully an update comes out very soon for that. Other then that it seems very nice. I love my zune hd and having the interface on my droid is incredible. I'd like to see a zune hd interface music player.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Ohhh alright, I got it. Seems good so far except the fact that when clicking apps, it takes forever for them to load. Hopefully an update comes out very soon for that. Other then that it seems very nice. I love my zune hd and having the interface on my droid is incredible. I'd like to see a zune hd interface music player.

yeah i had to sell mine awhile back. it was awesome. then i got a droid and didnt really feel the need to have two. yeah the apps thing is a bit annoying and i hope he can theme the music part, that would be amazing.

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah, until the app thing is figured out an a way to unpin things from the home screen, I'm gonna stick with launcherpro. But I'll definitely keep flipping back to this and checking for updates.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Yeah, until the app thing is figured out an a way to unpin things from the home screen, I'm gonna stick with launcherpro. But I'll definitely keep flipping back to this and checking for updates.

well the unpin thing is easy. took me a little bit. click the arrow, itll bring up your list, you just hold on it until it disappears

tktouch12

Reaction score
thats actually pretty cool. i could see myself using it at least sometimes