Eric_Murtaugh Eric J Murtaugh

Working on #fadedhome getting some work done

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score

Working on #fadedhome getting some work done

Every time I look in my email and see this thread pop up I get so excited hoping that a new version is released lol

Well im glad there are still a few people waiting for updates. I know after the whole zune home/faded home thing, people probably got turned off by the project.

Also,,

@crackedvenom right now im just beefing up performance to make this app much more useful, i do have more features in the wait

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I was following it, but honestly I don't really think this guy will ever have a quality launcher that can be used everyday without being buggy. He doesn't seem to dedicated to it so I check it every now and then but I don't expect much. It was only 99 cents so it's not that big of a deal.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tu3218

Reaction score
yeah I think the dedication is lacking. That may be due to other priorities so I'm not gonna judge him. I just wish he would launch the launcher, with the basic features everyone expects(speed, and widget implementation primarily). Let people see how it runs and have the dev read comments and go from there with adding features over time.