Zagg Problem

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I followed the instructions exactly and its been around 26hrs now and I sill have about 20 small (micro) bubbles floating around under the screen. Do I just need to wait longer for them to go away or have I done something wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Ohhh... And aside from this I really do like how the Zagg looks (minus the bubbles haha), feels, and doesn't really show smudges at all.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Last edited:

DougNg

Reaction score
If they're towards the edges, they'll migrate out on their own

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
I followed the instructions exactly and its been around 26hrs now and I sill have about 20 small (micro) bubbles floating around under the screen. Do I just need to wait longer for them to go away or have I done something wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Ohhh... And aside from this I really do like how the Zagg looks (minus the bubbles haha), feels, and doesn't really show smudges at all.

Yeah, They'll go away on their own. The guy that I got mines from in Atlanta installs them for 5 bucks extra.

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
Yeah, They'll go away on their own. The guy that I got mines from in Atlanta installs them for 5 bucks extra.

Just curious...where in Atlanta was that?

Taurus

Reaction score
I had the same problem until I placed the phone (off and battery removed) on a low heat source, which was on top of my cable box (actually puts out allot of heat :)) for about 4 hours and the bubles were gone.

OP
NickWgnr

NickWgnr

Reaction score
About half of them are gone now. Thanks for the tips guys!

OP
NickWgnr

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I still have acouple bubbles lingering on my screen and its driving me crazy! 10 of them remain. Should I get the card wet and try to pinch them out? Idk what to do... Any ideas or advice?