Zagg invisible shield full body

D

DroidMastar

Yeah damn body glove looks cool... but it's a pain when i want to dock the phone I have to remove the back body glove casing... imma keep the expensive ass case because it does it's job well but I need something more "skin tight" for my droid.

VitsDroid

Reaction score
There are better options out there than Zagg, Like Clear Protector and invisible gear gaurd, look on ebay they have them their and cheaper I might add. I have the Zagg on my Macbook and Ipod touch and it turns Yellow and nasty after a while, their warranty is carp cause you have to ship it to them and then they charge you processing and shipping back. So at the end you could have just bought another one. The clear protector has a more accurate cutout and I think its better than Zagg, just got one on ebay invisible gear gaurd($12) and it very good quality too.

Last edited:

Aspesi4

Reaction score
Anyone know if the droid will still fit in the multimedia dock or car mount with any of the invisible shields applied to it? I love the idea of the dock, but want to make sure it still works with the invisible shield.

noobified

Reaction score
I got mine installed at Valley Fair Mall, but the kit did not come with protection for the side of the phone (the outermost bezel that surrounds the entire phone). Did anyone else's kit come with this?

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
I got mine installed at Valley Fair Mall, but the kit did not come with protection for the side of the phone (the outermost bezel that surrounds the entire phone). Did anyone else's kit come with this?

i'll be driving down there later today.. i'll let you know..

how much did you pay for yours?

D

DroidMastar

I wonder if otter box will have a case for this phone. Otter box makes amazing cases... only downside is they can be a lil pricy.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
i doubt otterbox will make a case for the droid
they usually make cases for candybar style phones and
not slider ones..
in anycase, i'll absolutely buy one if they do.
i have it on my iphone and a couple of blackberries and they
are the best protection there is.

noobified

Reaction score

i'll be driving down there later today.. i'll let you know..

how much did you pay for yours?

I paid $34.99 installed. I'm hoping they didn't miss any pieces. They are really good about warrantying their stuff, so please let me know what you find out. Thanks!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Local Droid crew signing in!

Got my Invisible Shield at Valley Fair Mall too. Paid $35 for full body install and it covers the whole phone. Every angle (minus the corners) are covered. All the little pieces, even by the power button to the right of it (from the front of the phone). It really is worth the money, and a lifetime warranty.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Anyone know if the droid will still fit in the multimedia dock or car mount with any of the invisible shields applied to it? I love the idea of the dock, but want to make sure it still works with the invisible shield.
Yes it fits, perfectly, if anything, more snug. I have the multimedia dock. The only thing I can see that would worry people with the shield on is the car dock, since there are so many clips and it could possibly ruin the smaller intricate pieces on the side of the phone.

D

DroidMastar

yeah i have an otterbox case for my storm... and it is perfect. Great protection and I even love the look.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
Local Droid crew signing in!

Got my Invisible Shield at Valley Fair Mall too. Paid $35 for full body install and it covers the whole phone. Every angle (minus the corners) are covered. All the little pieces, even by the power button to the right of it (from the front of the phone). It really is worth the money, and a lifetime warranty.

i finally took the plunge. i just couldnt wait so i drove 45 minutes to valley fair mall
today and all i can say is they installed it perfectly!!
no bubbles at all. well worth $35.

i just realized they forgot to put one beside the power button (small part where the power/ lock key is printed)

do you guys have it?

the guy who helped me was very nice and was asking about how the droid is..