Zagg Invisible Shield

reloaded.89

Reaction score
To anyone else who has purchased an Invisible Shield by Zagg, has the grease build up on the protector seemed to increased since applying it?
I applied my invisible shield a few days ago and it seems like it is collecting more grease during use then it did prior to installation.
Not dissing Zagg since the invisible shield does do a great job protecting the Droid, no scratch what so ever and any "deep" scratches done with a key seem to fade within a few minutes.

Markee

Reaction score
Just install the full coverage Invisible Shield... Happy with the feel and look... Have a small bubble that won't go away in the main screen... Not sure what to do, maybe I can get a new screen cover... All other bubbles are no problem, but would like to have a perfect front screen..

Droidlicous

Reaction score
I have had mine for about a month and now the side pieces for the body are coming up on the edges. I had the guy at Zagg Kiosk install mine. The Screen and the bottom are still good and thats the main thing. OVerall I love the product, as of right now I am requesting a replacement.

Markee

Reaction score
I am happy with everything but the top screen. But it has only been on for 5 days...
Keep us posted on how easy it is to get it replaced... I put my own on and got it directly from them online. I may wait a bit and then request only a new top screen If I can't live with the pesky air bubble any longer. I think it has a mark in the screen shield from trying to get their bubble out... Which means I would need a new screen cover to fix it...

Droidlicous

Reaction score
I will keep you updated, unfortunately its easier to get a replacement when you buy it online, due to the guy at the kiosk didn't inform me on any of the process for replacing it with the lifetime warranty. And for the Air bubbles, they will go away just give it time! Mine had a few after about a week my screen looks as there isn't an invisible shield on it

dgoakill

Reaction score
I've had a shield replaced for my Zune. go to their website and request a replacement. you have to pay shipping, but the shield itself is free and then when you get the new shield you have to send the old (defective / scratched / etc... ) shield back to them.

romangreen23

Reaction score
Hmm, I've been considering getting the full Zagg shield protection but it seems like all of you have not had a 100% completely satisfactory experience with it (whether it be replacements, air bubble, side pieces coming off). I've been using the Droid naked for about a month now and it still has no scratches or marks and best of all, it feels perfect and slim.

Perhaps I'll be extra careful and keep it skin-free... we'll see. Let me know how the Zagg is working out for you all.

MJ5150

Reaction score
I will keep you updated, unfortunately its easier to get a replacement when you buy it online, due to the guy at the kiosk didn't inform me on any of the process for replacing it with the lifetime warranty.

The guy at the mall kiosk where I got mone swaps them out with no hassle. I had to replace one on another phone and he did it no charge, didn't ask for a receipt or anything. He also will reapply it for me when I get some dirt or anything underneath it.

I know each one is independently owned, so I can see how it would vary from kiosk to kiosk.

-Mike

LastBoyScout

Reaction score
i have naturally oily skin, so i keep a lens cleaning cloth with me.

one or two quick swipes and its all clean and streak free again.

on a side note, i have heard of people putting RainX on the screen/screen protectors to help reduce the amount of oily build-up.

I havent tried it yet, but im sure someone has and can chime in about it.