Yup I'm new to the Droid

59gretsch

Reaction score
I just bought it this past weekend from Verizon. I guess it's a Verizon Droid, but it loads up as Motorola on the first screen so maybe that's the one I have, don't know! Am really interested in getting the most out of this phone and prove it beats the iPhone!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just bought it this past weekend from Verizon. I guess it's a Verizon Droid, but it loads up as Motorola on the first screen so maybe that's the one I have, don't know! Am really interested in getting the most out of this phone and prove it beats the iPhone!!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I suggest you start out with our faq's thread and from there pick a topic that seems to grab your interest.

Here's a little something to help you out too:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, 59gretsch! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome: