Yup, I have an iPhone.

sanitroc

Reaction score
No, I really don't. I've been with Verizon for two years now. I got a free Juke previous to the recent December. I despised that phone. I want to so badly get an iPhone but didn't want to sellout. Almost did I get the Blackberry Storm but I persisted ever more 'til my contracted ended; I enjoyed Verizon's service so much I decided to stay with them (actually...it was the Motodroid =P). More than a month having it, here I am. Already with favorite apps and obscure awesome ones. Glad to be here. Hope it's enjoyable.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad you love the Droid! I actually came from both AT&T and the iPhone 3GS and couldn't be happier!

:welcome: to DroidForums!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
: zips up flame suit and grabs some popcorn :

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, sanitroc! You've made the right decision. Welcome to your newest addiction!

drivinfocused

Reaction score
addiction... yes! i don't even have one yet (this week hopefully) and this site is my most visited site in the last two weeks! it is a huge addiction, can't even wait to see how bad it gets when i actually get the phone.... welcome to teh forum!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Glad you got a Droid, but you need to work on your Thread Titles...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sigh....Another newbie that I can't use my flame thrower on. :) :welcome: to the forum, as an ex Blackberry Storm owner (both 1 and 2) I can tell you that you definitely made the right choice going with Droid.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What? You like the Droid more than your Juke? Come on, you're not fooling me! LOL. Hey, welcome to the world of the Droid. I think you'll enjoy the phone, and you'll find a lot of good info here on DF with very nice people too.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What? You like the Droid more than your Juke? Come on, you're not fooling me! LOL. Hey, welcome to the world of the Droid. I think you'll enjoy the phone, and you'll find a lot of good info here on DF with very nice people too.

I agree Juke > Droid all the way baby. I can't figure out why so many people like the droid. :icon_eek:

_dadgad

Reaction score
I liked my iPhone, and was sorry to give it up. But my Droid is pretty cool, and I'm having fun with it. My only beef with Verizon comes from my days as an employee of a rival wireless provider.

OP
sanitroc

sanitroc

Reaction score
The juke was b****s! It was like the juggernaut. No matter how beat up it got it just kept on working! I love this phone though! It is amazing! I learn something new about it almost every week. It just keeps amazing me. I don't like however Apple is suing HTC for dumb patents. Apple is a little baby, sore loser that doesn't know how to deal with competition! "You're only as good as your best competition!"

Thank you for the warming welcome everyone!

Cyberuff

Reaction score
iPhone

I had the iPhone 3GS and it was an awesome phone. I loved the heck out of it but AT&T service really sucked. I first had the BB Storm after the iPhone and HATED IT.. That storm really sucks BAD. Then I got the Droid and I love it just as much as the iPhone. If anyone thinks the iphone sucks because they have a DROID they are kidding themselves. I see the phones as an equal but I don't despise the iPhone because it layed the foundation for the Droid. I think us Droid users can admit that and show respect where respect is due. Given a choice of between the two phones, I think I woould still stick with the Droid even though the way the iPhone handles it's music is UNTOUCHABLE.. :)