Your droids maximum battery life?

n3m0xD

Reaction score
Hi, so i just fully charged my Droid's battery, I want to compare it with anyone else to see if I may have messed up on the battery life or not. I'm using the app - Battery Time to find out the battery life.

Mines last about:

269.59 idle time
5:25 talk time
3:06 video playback
5:53 audio playback
3:30 web surfing

anyone else get any higher number?

Last edited:

hookerdj

Reaction score
heres the best advice you will get here and trust me it took me about a month of hearing it but i swear by it now juice defender and ultimate juice it will at least double your battery life

Hi, so i just fully charged my Droid's battery, I want to compare it with anyone else to see if I may have messed up on the battery life or not. I'm using the app - Battery Time to find out the battery life.

Mines last about 269.59 idle time.

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
what are those? apps or something?

wmollock

Reaction score
looking at the market description it says it does not work with 2.1 cdma phones, is there another app that does the same anyone knows of that works on verizon's 2.1 phones?

FootballRef

Reaction score
heres the best advice you will get here and trust me it took me about a month of hearing it but i swear by it now juice defender and ultimate juice it will at least double your battery life

Do you run both? Or are you saying run one of them?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
heres the best advice you will get here and trust me it took me about a month of hearing it but i swear by it now juice defender and ultimate juice it
Ultimate juice is the paid app which unlocks premium features in juice defender. So technically yes lol

Ps-juice defender and ultimate juice have really helped my battery life at least. :)
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
is those 2 apps better than task killer or should i have both apps?

hookerdj

Reaction score
yes you get juice defender and ultimate juice is a addon to that

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
task killer is garbage it has no benefits juice defender and ultimate juice is the shi%

Agreed :), in addition instead of task killers I would recommend using
auto memory manager or autokiller instead as it tweaks android's native task manager. It's root only though.

hookerdj

Reaction score
i use system panel its freee in the market its real sweet

task killer is garbage it has no benefits juice defender and ultimate juice is the shi%

auto memory manager or autokiller instead as it tweaks android's native task manager. It's root only though.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
i use system panel its freee in the market its real sweet

auto memory manager or autokiller instead as it tweaks android's native task ma

Awesome I'll check it out.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Juice Defenders etc... IMHO are a bunch of misleading apps. They turn on and off services to save you battery. However effectively they are making your Droid multi-task much like Apple is planning - where only one app can run at once but the other apps wait to be wanted.

I don't buy it.

Everyone will have different results because your signal strength determines how long the phone is going to last. Everyone has a different strength.