Your droids maximum battery life?

Kmart95

Reaction score
I read the comments on that juice defender app and a lot of peole were complaining about it messing with their internet. Have any of you had this issue?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookerdj

Reaction score
if someone knows how to go into advanced setting on it you will have no problem i guarantee the people having problems are people that cant even install programs right off a internet other than the market. all it does is up your scan times you can easily turn it on or off i have it set on advanced settings and i love it best app i have ever baught and my battery life went up by X2.23 times

I read the comments on that juice defender app and a lot of peole were complaining about it messing with their internet. Have any of you had this issue?

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
oh man, thank you for that perspective. i was about to buy it too.but now its just still on hold, i just want my droid to have good apps and last as long as possible cause i love messing with my droid and want it to at least last through the day.

hookerdj

Reaction score
try it for a day u have 24 hours to return it try the free version buy t ultimate is the ultimate addon likek i said you have 24 hours to return it you will know by then if its working for you which it will

hookerdj

Reaction score
i used to get about 10 hours outta a full charge let me explain though i am online constantly all day long i have jd and uj addon and now i get like 28 hours full charge and im online all day now downloading and facebook and tapatalk

oh man, thank you for that perspective. i was about to buy it too. i want my droid to have good apps and last as long as possible cause i love messing with my droid and want it to at least last through the day.

OP
N

n3m0xD

Reaction score
oh thanks, ill look into it. hopefully itll work out well just as it does with you!

tu3218

Reaction score
yeah I was going to download juice defender but I heard people not being able to get 3G back on and I don't want that to happen.

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
battery

Ultimate juice and juice defender work like the Dev says, l get at 24 hours of playtime out of my phone before charging. I use Inconjunction with autokiller and set CPU. Cutting off your apn at night seems to yteld the best results. Also no LWP. Pretty but power hungry. My 2 cents.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ultimate juice and juice defender work like the Dev says, l get at 24 hours of playtime out of my phone before charging. I use Inconjunction with autokiller and set CPU. Cutting off your apn at night seems to yteld the best results. Also no LWP. Pretty but power hungry. My 2 cents.

Pretty much the same setup as me. Juice defender (set to sync every two his), ultimate defender, auto memory manager (mild setting), And clocked to stock with 250 min setting.

Only complaints I have is sometimes my wifi takes a while to turn back on, but I've never had a problem with 3g. Also sometimes it take a while to wake up but I think it's because I have 250 set as the min and max for standby. Nothing too bad to stop using it though.

hookerdj

Reaction score
works great for me too i love it

Pretty much the same setup as me. Juice defender (set to sync every two his), ultimate defender, auto memory manager (mild setting), And clocked to stock with 250 min setting.

Only complaints I have is sometimes my wifi takes a while to turn back on, but I've never had a problem with 3g. Also sometimes it take a while to wake up but I think it's because I have 250 set as the min. Nothing too bad to stop using it though.