You probably shouldn't have bought a DROID if...

Caesarg

Reaction score
- You still have an amber or green computer monitor

- Your favorite video game is pong (original version)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your last phone plugged into the wall.

You were scared as a child by R2-D2 and C-3PO and the mere mention of the word "Droid" sends chills down your spine (and not in a good way).

samredman

Reaction score
@Martin030908 -Rather than leave the implication that those who were supportive of NPR in this thread sent you, in your words, "hate messages" by PM, why don't you reveal just who did that, so readers here don't erroneously infer that those who endorsed NPR sent you such messages?

I was the only other poster here (than romeov, whom you specifically said didn't) who supported NPR and although I sent you no PMs, your posts implying that supporters of NPR on here did such a thing, without absolving my name too, leaves the impression that I must have done so. Did you really get any PM's or were your posts merely rhetorical references meant as veiled attempts to disparage and malign by inference and innuendo?

samredman

Reaction score
I used no "big" words intentionally. That's just how I talk and write. And the only reason I would post any protest is because, unlike most other internet posters, I actually use my real name, "Sam Redman," and I similarly post in many other places (you can Google to read my writings elsewhere and you will find that my word usage is quite consistent). The only reason I felt that this needed clarification is because the term "hate message" is rather definingly derogatory and, as such, deserved a response. Thanks for your exculpatory reply.

Last edited:

thelion

Reaction score
...if you fill a forum with petty **** no one cares about
...if you only use your phone for phone calls
...if you expect your phone to be free

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're on the phone with a friend and want to check what time the movie is.... LOL