You probably shouldn't have bought a DROID if...

sterdroids

Reaction score
The google "listen app" is loaded with virtually all of the NPR programs (I was just now listening to several of today's shows)... so if you are an NPR listener, then the Droid is definitely for you. So perhaps a more apropos statement might be:

You probably shouldn't have bought the Droid if...

If you find that NPR is a bit over your head.

Nope no need for npr for me.

RoBo92

Reaction score
If this is your idea of hands free....

If you consider this a mobile media player.
84%2BRedneck%2BLaptop.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Priceless :icon_eek:

Reaction score
If you consider two cups and a some string seem to be a high tech form of communication.

GBH2

Reaction score
If you believe "global warming" is actually based on science.

Last edited:

ironman_troop

Reaction score
Things THAT I really would like available in DROID-
1. BE able to TURN OFF the data without interrupting the phone function and only work with WIFI (like the Windows Mobile phone)
2. Easy sync with OUTLOOK with data cable or Bluetooth. NOT through google mail.

tdawg5480

Reaction score
bbcrackman defected to the droid side now? was always a fan of your hybrids do you plan on doing some work in the droid dept?

OP
On Droids

On Droids

Reaction score
Wow. NPR comments really hurt some people huh? Guess there's no humor on any of their broadcasts.

Get over it. Was a joke. People actually private messaging me to threaten my intelligence over and NPR comment. Get off your soap boxes.

It's pathetic how people feel they need to attack someone's intelligence when they disagree with their opinions. Called maturity... have NPR do a show on that.

Hey Martin,

• Didn't intend for this thread to fill up your PM box..LOL Just thought the forum could use a lighter thread with some humor. My bad for thinking. :icon_eek: Although some of the responses were funny.
spell check engaged

pmc2025

Reaction score
If you think that Sarah Palin is a GREAT choice for 2012 :soapbox: :))