You know that you have been spending too much time on your Droid when ....

droider4life

Reaction score
My wife told me the other day that "You'v always got that thing in your hands...and the one time you forgot it at home I though you were going to go crazy...it's like it's your lover or something". I immediately looked at the headphone jack and then waved it toward her and said "I don't know...ya think?" LOL.

Now that is priceless!!! :icon_ rofl:

cuskit

Reaction score
How about Ten Signs:

1. You wake up and glance quickly at the night table to see if your DROID is still sleeping...

2. You're in the shower and every 30 seconds pull the curtain aside to make sure the DROID is still on...

3. You're driving to work with the passenger seat heater on - for your DROID which is safely strapped in with his seat belt...

4. You get to work and first punch a time card for you and then one for your DROID...

5. Your desk is covered with framed pictures of your DROID instead of the wife and kids...

6. Your office desk phone rings and you grab the DROID first, and then say "oops!"...

7. Ten minutes before you leave work the wife calls and tells you not to forget to bring home your DROID (and then adds the milk, bread, etc)...

8. Your dinner table has five place settings - you, the wife, little johnny, precious cindy and - DROID...

9. When the evening is done, you ask your DROID first if he'd like to go to bed, and second ask the wife if she'd like to join you guys...

10. In bed the wife seems happy to accept the fact that a third pillow sits between you and her - and on it lies your DROID...

A Perfect Ten DROID :) mikey

Last edited:

Aybara

Reaction score
...when you you dream every night about your droid.

...when during one of your dreams you accidentally jump in the pool with your droid and you start freaking out in your dream so your wife wakes you up saying "You were having a nightmare". :(

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you were thinking about installing meta morph but realized you Droid had already morphed itself to you hand!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droidforums.net is your home page on your Droid.

And your computer

And the demo Droids at the Verizon store