You know that you have been spending too much time on your Droid when ....

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your 4yr old daughter goes to your wife in public and whispers

"Daddy's on the Droid again mommy!"

omg.. this is exactly what my 4 yr old does.. my wife will be lookinv for me and my daughter goes running and yelling.. "daddys playin with his phone again... " :rofl3:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
....when you fall asleep while still in the forum. Not saying I have, but that might be a telltale sign... :sleep:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When your two year old son keeps saying dddrrroooiidddd!!, cause of all the notifications coming in.

samiusmc

Reaction score
When you're in Afghanistan getting shot at and you're still trying to perform a Nandroid backup.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....when you freak when you can't find your DROID after crashing your mercedes....it's so sad....

sstrool

Reaction score
When you run Marketplace and click downloads each morning...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
...When your GF says "Why don't you just go sit on the computer instead of trying to read off that little screen?" (my Droid while I was on DF) LOL

droider4life

Reaction score
When u cancel your satellite because you don't even watch tv anymore.. (due to searching the forum) and ur wife is PISSED!!! LOL

armeddroid

Reaction score
...when you get up from the computer to take a piss, look in the mirror, and realize you haven't showered since yesterday, shaved, or changed anything but your socks and underwear. Not me, just saying, that could be an example.
leaving.gif

Thas me.
lol
:wacko:
I am like...uh what happened?

OyVOid

Reaction score
When you just sat down at 1:00 pm and all of a sudden it's 3:00 pm. Today for example. :)

:rofl3:
I sat down at 11am.... wtf..........

Yep, that pretty much says it all! But you guys are lucky, you are men. You probably don't have boyfriend like I do who wants know what time dinner is? When I am on my Droid, my answer is usually a question: "Why are you always hungry?"

armeddroid

Reaction score
When you just sat down at 1:00 pm and all of a sudden it's 3:00 pm. Today for example. :)

:rofl3:
I sat down at 11am.... wtf..........

Yep, that pretty much says it all! But you guys are lucky, you are men. You probably don't have boyfriend like I do who wants know what time dinner is? When I am on my Droid, my answer is usually a question: "Why are you always hungry?"

lol
or.....what dinner?

bpad10

Reaction score
When you roll over and give your droid a kiss good night and try to turn off your wife.......:icon_eek:

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
My wife told me the other day that "You'v always got that thing in your hands...and the one time you forgot it at home I though you were going to go crazy...it's like it's your lover or something". I immediately looked at the headphone jack and then waved it toward her and said "I don't know...ya think?" LOL.