wow.

AmsuJackal

Reaction score
its been about a month for me since i last visited the board due to a move, but ive noticed this board is pretty much dead for some reason all of a sudden. im seeing about one post every 3 days or more. i guess cm7 is so good nobody comes back to the board :p

randyb69

Reaction score
I have been thinking the same thing for the last few weeks. I used to live on the forums, now I see no need to check more then once every few days. Kinda sucks, just think its a result of the Droid x being phased out and replaced with newer, more powerful devices.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

meshdub

Reaction score
There is not much new as cm7 status goes, and revnumbers
puts his GB nightlies out on rootzwiki, so that's where most of the discussions happen.

It seems to me that whoever wanted to jump on cm7, did it by now and there are very few people trying it out for the first time anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I have to agree that it's the Charge/Bionic/D3 and other newer phones being worked on more. Thank god we still have Rev/DroidXChat and a few others that are sticking with the X for a while longer for us. Not even P3 has done anything new (rom wise) for the X lately. Kinda depressing since I can't upgrade til next June.

OP
A

AmsuJackal

Reaction score
I have to agree that it's the Charge/Bionic/D3 and other newer phones being worked on more. Thank god we still have Rev/DroidXChat and a few others that are sticking with the X for a while longer for us. Not even P3 has done anything new (rom wise) for the X lately. Kinda depressing since I can't upgrade til next June.

since im on cricket and unlock my own phones, i have to pay full price for my devices on ebay or something and move it over myself, and even for a DX in feb it cost almost $300, so some of us are stuck on whatever device they buy for years and years :p i wish development went on for years after a phones end of life like they used to back in the old days of phone dev.