Would you guys consider this good battery life?

FryFTW

Reaction score
Just wondering, wanting some opinions from the community is all.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Looks reasonable to me. You had a good bit of on time in several stints, so that and having 20% remaining with a standard battery looks about right. You can see the levels dropping more rapidly during those periods too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
FoxKat said:
Looks reasonable to me. You had a good bit of on time in several stints, so that and having 20% remaining with a standard battery looks about right. You can see the levels dropping more rapidly during those periods too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Is there any way I can improve the battery? I've heard of people getting 12-14 hours of battery life and still having about 40% battery left with moderate use.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Is there any way I can improve the battery? I've heard of people getting 12-14 hours of battery life and still having about 40% battery left with moderate use.

Are you rooted? You could try some other kernels.

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
Yes I'm rooted, and currently running Franco's 151 kernel. But I don't know anything about OC/UV. Any suggestions?

Edit: also running AOKP Milestone 5, if that helps any.

Last edited:
OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
This is the battery life I got today, from about 1:30 to now, it seems to be improving :)

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
Mooselodge24 said:
damn that's a hell of a battery life there

This was at the end of that day I think

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
IM going to share mine later but like everyone else said it reasonable on my original droid i got between 8-10 hours of heaving using.
Moderate about 1 day or so.
Light use perhaps almost 2 days.

My droid razr on heavy use can get about 8-9 hours that without moderate use. Original droid razr .
droid razr can last moderate from 12-18 hours because of sleep mode which is better then airplane mode. Airplane mode was good before the apps was draining the battery in background due to multitasking

Last edited: