Would you get this phone?

Kboss375

Reaction score
This is a little off track of this phone, but this board seems pretty active.
With you experience with an Android Samsung phone would you get another?
I see that the Samsung Stealth (4g LTE) is coming soon, would you just upgrade to that. I hear bad things about Samsung and their updates.

Galahede

Reaction score
Although we don't have 2.2, I would purchase this phone again. I like everything about it, the size, the display, it's almost perfect. The only thing I would change about it is the location of the power and volume buttons. Other than that, this phone practically replaced my laptop for most things.

rjl4tnvols

Reaction score
NO!!!!!! call quality is terrible 3 g is very sporatic and there are 8 towers within 2 miles of me ( I had Verizon check that for me)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

soulshot96

Reaction score
Yes. I would. I mean its alot better than alot of other phones. I can deal with the little glitches and as for froyo, well I rooted ages ago. I'm glad I got this one, my friend got a different one and lets just say he's thrown it against a wall a couple(thousand) times.

smokie11

Reaction score
I am very pleased with my Fascinate, if complete Flash support had come with 2.1, I would not care at all about updates. The phone allows me to watch my very subtantial cable tv package with Slingbox and the quality is awsome, my GPS is better than my work laptop or my personal Magellan and I have proof because I drive for a living. It never fails to lock in within 1 minute or less, e-mail is reliable.

Having said that, Samsung as a paying customer have treated me in what I consider to be an offensive manner... NO I will not buy from Samsung in the future any product they make, I am very familiar with their appliances...I repair then for a living.

To paraphrase Samsung Customer Support: IF/WHEN I BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT, IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL.

Jeffsasse

Reaction score
Write, smokie. So many good things and the support ruined it for you. Too bad. My wife and I love our fascinates. I have played with others androids and this is far superior. When im ready for renewal I will probably get another samsung.the only thing for me is battery life.

GDP

Reaction score
It's a very nice phone hardware wise. Has an awesome screen. The only bad part is the lack of updates. I'm rooted though and running Froyo so that's not an issue. I would definitely buy this again if I had to get a phone now. Of I were going to get one later this year I would probably go with another samsung. It's very fast and the screen is much better than any other phone I've seen personally

smokie11

Reaction score
Write, smokie. So many good things and the support ruined it for you. Too bad. My wife and I love our fascinates. I have played with others androids and this is far superior. When im ready for renewal I will probably get another samsung.the only thing for me is battery life.

My wife also owns a Fascinate, my battery life is excellent, her's is bad. The only difference is I am outdoors most of the day moving about, she is indoors for almost 9 hours in a building with poor signal reception. I believe the poor battery life is due to lack of signal, on the weekends her battery life is as good as mine.:)