Stealth tracking app

ttowndex

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am giving my Droid X, which has been dormant since my RAZR upgrade, to my son. He lost his Samsung (to my possession) by getting in some pretty serious trouble, which leads to my question.
I am looking for a stealth tracking app that will record and report wherever the phone goes. I would like something where I can get online and check the phones current location as well as location history. Verizon's tools aren't an option, as they do not operate in stealth. Stealth is a must. I don't want him to have any idea the app is on the phone. I know there are some things out there that fit the bill. Anyone have experience or suggestions of which ones work best?
I am willing to use a pay service if necessary, but of course free is better.
Thanks!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am giving my Droid X, which has been dormant since my RAZR upgrade, to my son. He lost his Samsung (to my possession) by getting in some pretty serious trouble, which leads to my question.
I am looking for a stealth tracking app that will record and report wherever the phone goes. I would like something where I can get online and check the phones current location as well as location history. Verizon's tools aren't an option, as they do not operate in stealth. Stealth is a must. I don't want him to have any idea the app is on the phone. I know there are some things out there that fit the bill. Anyone have experience or suggestions of which ones work best?
I am willing to use a pay service if necessary, but of course free is better.
Thanks!!

Where's my Droid....Lookout mobile...A few others in the market. Some may require chrome to phone or some handshake with your lap or desktop ....not sure but one of these should do the trick...

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

OP
T

ttowndex

Reaction score
Found several references on here for Seekdroid. It seemed like the best stealth tracking software, so I DL'd and installed it. I also located a neat message and call tracker called SMS Tracker that also has a stealth version you can download from their website, gizmoquip.com. Both seem to be working fine. Will be turning the phone over to my son in the morning, and we shall see how it goes from there.

wcjeep

Reaction score
SeekDroid is stealthy. Only know from test tracking my own phone. My daughter's dumbphone has an alert to her when active tracking. I pay the bill. My wife and I will track her whenever we feel like it.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com

Leaddog

Reaction score
I think Highster Mobile's software will work for you on this just fine. It is meant to track your kids, spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend but there is absolutely nothing to stop you from tracking yourself. That way if you phone got lost/stolen then you would know everywhere it went... even if they changed the phone number.