Wireless tether?

mwahlquist

Reaction score
seems built into the ICS... although i think big red would know that...

waiting on Pete (who DID get one this morning) before I start monkeying around.

prowler85

Reaction score
I read in another thread someone confirmed pdanet is working perfectly on the gnexus

PDANet is great and all most of the time, but a pain in the a** getting it to work on a tablet. Could never get it, even with the PDANet tablet app, on my Acer A500. So having a working wifi tether would be really nice.

Though glad to hear PDANet is working, which means I have working wifi tonight in my RV! :icon_ lala:

baldybill

Reaction score
Hmm, not used PDA Net

Does EasyTether or KlinkTether work on the Gnex?
I believe that both can run without being rooted.

Khallos

Reaction score
PDANet is great and all most of the time, but a pain in the a** getting it to work on a tablet. Could never get it, even with the PDANet tablet app, on my Acer A500. So having a working wifi tether would be really nice.

Though glad to hear PDANet is working, which means I have working wifi tonight in my RV! :icon_ lala:

I'm a bit confused, PDANet only does USB and Bluetooth tethering right?

Has anyone been able to successfully tether without paying the subscription fee?

This is one of the main things I was looking forward to with the GN and didn't realize it was an extra $30/month...

I am rooted.

mrZoSo

Reaction score
Been hunting the .db files with SQLite to see if there's anything similar to what was done with the Bionic. Haven't found anything yet :/

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
New kernals later on should allow us to get past Verizon's tether block, right? That's what I'm hoping/waiting for..