Wireless Tether

djsiva

Reaction score
Quick question... does wireless tether for root users work with the X? I was getting ready to install it but their website makes no mention of the X. If it doesn't work, do we have an alternative that doesn't require paying VZW?

Thanks!
Nate

Technoman

Reaction score
Quick question... does wireless tether for root users work with the X? I was getting ready to install it but their website makes no mention of the X. If it doesn't work, do we have an alternative that doesn't require paying VZW?

Thanks!
Nate

Nate, in a short answer "YES". There are a thousand posts throughout the X discussions that say it does work. Be sure to use the forum search before posting questions... likely the question has been asked.

Welcome to the Droid X and this forum!

OP
djsiva

djsiva

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Don't let the 11 posts fool you, I'm no noob. You should see my post count and rating on PPCGeeks. Anyway, I know to search beforehand, but I was at work and just posted quickly. I'll make sure to take the time to search next time.

Thanks!
Nate

Technoman

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Don't let the 11 posts fool you, I'm no noob. You should see my post count and rating on PPCGeeks. Anyway, I know to search beforehand, but I was at work and just posted quickly. I'll make sure to take the time to search next time.

Thanks!
Nate

10-4 Nate... was trying to be helpful without being tacky if you know what I mean.