Wireless Charging May Be Coming To The iPhone 8

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
iPhone-8-wireless-charger-935x526.jpg

The iPhone 8 release will be much later in the year, but we are already starting to hear reports that this phone may be a lot like phones we have already seen from Samsung. Yesterday we found out that Apple may be including an Iris scanner like we saw on the Note 8. Now 9to5Mac is reporting that wireless charging is likely a lock for the iPhone 8.

This conclusion was drawn after Apple officially joined the Wireless Power Consortium. This is the best indication we have seen so far from Apple that they are at least interested in building wireless charging to their next flagship device. There are currently more than 200 companies involved with the WPC including Samsung, Nokia, and Lenovo. The only question now is will Apple figure out a way to do wireless charging better than what their competitors have been doing over the past few years. That has kind of been their MO to copy the tech of another company, but refine it. Whatever they come up with I am sure they will present it as the most revolutionary thing the world has ever seen.

via 9to5mac

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can one of the mods check the ip address of the two previous posters? I have a feeling it's a spam account.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Can one of the mods check the ip address of the two previous posters? I have a feeling it's a spam account.

I see a lot of similar postings from new members and always wonder the same. you can always report the post by clicking on the report link

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
Once again Apple create sensational for a technology that has long existed ... What I really expect is the phone that recharges ... alone. Wireless, without nothing. With technology that allows it to recharge permanently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 6s prix galaxy note 3 prix

Last edited: