iPhone Finally Gets Wireless Charging!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I can't say that I would ever be able to carry an iPhone as my daily driver device. I recently sold my wife's Galaxy S6 Edge to a friend who was in need of a phone quickly. The only other device we had laying around that she could throw her sim into happened to be an iphone 6s. I took the next 5 hours tryting to get the phone set up with no luck. I spent another few hours the next day and finally got her phone set up after several factory resets, Apple Account password changes, reboots and a pretty crazy headache. After all that my wife discovered the device had no wireless charging!

It's pretty crazy that the day after I get my wife migrated over to an iPhone Mophie announces they have released a wireless charging case system for the iPhone. That is pretty great, but what is even greater is that this technology could pretty easily be integrated into wireless charging systems for other Android phones like the HTC 10, LG G5, and others if Mophie so chooses! I am hoping that this happens. After using Galaxy devices as daily drivers the fact that the HTC 10 doesn't have wireless charging has been quite a drag. Head to the link below for more info on this case system from Mophie.

via Mophie

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I would love to see Android devices get actually functioning mophie cases. The battery cases available are horrid.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Gremlin

Reaction score
Mophie already has cases for wireless charging like I have on for Samsung 7 edge..