Wireless Charging For The Pixel XL With The Mophie Juice Pack.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
jp-gogl-pxlxl-blk_blk_front-back-left-3qtr_2000px-jpg.77496

Mophie has become the industry standard when it comes to external battery packs for phones. They are known to have trustworthy high quality batteries that attach to your phone in the form of a case giving your phone double and sometimes even triple battery life. The Mophie pack for the Pixel XL has finally arrived. This battery case will add 2,950mah to the Pixel XL it also adds Qi wireless charging to the phone. The battery will extend talk time to over 50 hours according to Mophie. This accessory will set you back $99.95 which may be worth it for the added convenience of wireless charging.

via Mophie

Attachments

• jp-gogl-pxlxl-blk_blk_front-back-left-3qtr_2000px.jpg
    jp-gogl-pxlxl-blk_blk_front-back-left-3qtr_2000px.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,397

hahaha00

Reaction score
jp-gogl-pxlxl-blk_blk_front-back-left-3qtr_2000px-jpg.77496

Mophie has become the industry standard when it comes to external battery packs for phones. They are known to have trustworthy high quality batteries that attach to your phone in the form of a case giving your phone double and sometimes even triple battery life. The Mophie pack for the Pixel XL has finally arrived. This battery case will add 2,950mah to the Pixel XL it also adds Qi wireless charging to the phone. The battery will extend talk time to over 50 hours according to Mophie. This accessory will set you back $99.95 which may be worth it for the added convenience of wireless charging.

via Mophie
what does it actually do..i think it should go in trashcan

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about DMX. I was talking about user hahaha00 that registered yesterday and posted nothing but nonsense.