Mophie's S7 and S7 Edge Juice Pack Has Wireless Charging Built In!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One big problem with the Galaxy S6 was the poor battery life. It got so ridiculous for me that I was having to charge my phone everyday around 3 in the afternoon. One remedy I found for this was to add a battery pack. One big drawback to doing this was the loss of wireless charging. Mophie has come up with a solution.

First of all Samsung is promising ridiculous battery life with the Galaxy S7 (10 hours of Screen On Time...I'll believe it when I see it) so who knows if we will even need battery packs with this device. That being said, if you are going to use a battery pack with the S7 or S7 Edge Mophie has become the industry standard with their battery cases.

The latest case they have come up with for the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge includes Universal Wireless Charging! It will also add about 60% extra battery life, Pass through charge and sync (s7 charges first then the case), digital power management (so the battery doesn't fry your phone), and charge vault tech (allows the Juice packs to hold their charge for a longer period of time). The case is not yet on sale, but you can head to the link to register to be updated once it is available for purchase.

via Mophie

wcjeep

Reaction score
This would be great for Disneyland, outside all day event.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I pre-ordered one thru VZW and it arrived today - ahead of the projected shipping date of 4/15...

It allows the phone to charge while on the QI charger but seems to take a long time for the case itself to charge...

As for feel in hand - I would say it relates to the thickness of most Mophie cases and it has a rubberized type feel to the case which is nice for gripping...

Will comment more once I use it after charging :)...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I guess it makes the S7 fat and heavier
Yes, it has to. It's like you putting on a winter coat. You're adding to the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk