Winners Announced: Deluxe Moon

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
winner.gif

Thanks for playing guys. I am very much enjoying these giveaways, and don’t worry, we have much more software and hardware coming your way.
The winners below were chosen by myself and so please PM me and I’ll get you your prize right away.
Hey DF.

You should toss me a copy of Deluxe Moon because I am obsessed with the moon. I mean, I created the old-school "Luna Theme" months back so that's proof that I ain't making this stuff up. Hah. I stare at the night sky all the time. I am a photographer and I was able to hook my Nikon up to a 20 foot telescope to photograph the moon for a project. I create surreal scenes, and in this scene I went to the moon (file attached, original prints at 5 feet tall).

I'd love to use it as a teaching tool for my son and his cousins and friends when they're hanging out at our house......Looks like an awesomely innovative app.!

As a werewolf, it would be helpful to know the cycle of the moon ahead of time so I can plan my day. Knowing exactly what time the moon will rise and set will allow me to plan my meals accordingly. For instance, I can skip those dinner plans on those short winter days, knowing I'll be out prowling the city street nice and early. In addition, I can make sure that I'm not wearing my good clothes anymore when I morph. I'm tired of ruining all of my Armani suits!

Furthermore, the moon calendar will let me know months ahead of time when the full moon will occur so I can organize my social calendar around my polymorphs. No more hot dates interrupted by a pesky morph... In short, I need this app so I can get a life... and a girlfriend, at least for 29.3 days.

I've been into amateur astronomy since I was 15. I regularly volunteer at Perkins Observatory in central Ohio on the weekends showing the public the night sky through my telescopes. Every Halloween/ Trick-or-treat night I also setup my telescope on the sidewalk and give presentations to our local youth.

I'm active in public outreach for astronomy and the sciences for schools, Boy Scouts and my neighboorhood and having this program would be another addition to a strong planning toolset.

I'll put my vote in that IcculusX gets one, I've used his Luna theme on UD roms forever!

Hope everyone had fun with it and hopefully you’ll play in our next giveaway.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks a lot DF... I never win anything so this is quite exciting. Can't wait to play around with this app.

I am also glad that the Werewolf won also because that was clever and creative, and possibly a true story, who knows!

fishfood

Reaction score
And I hope he gets a girlfriend ;P

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Thanks for the support! I did, in fact, find a girlfriend, but dammit, she turned out to be a vampire... so I ate her.:D

And thanks for the app, I'm looking forward to playing with it!

Graymayre

Reaction score
And I hope he gets a girlfriend ;P

Thanks for the support! I did, in fact, find a girlfriend, but dammit, she turned out to be a vampire... so I ate her.:D

And thanks for the app, I'm looking forward to playing with it!

Eww, I hate cold leftovers!

eagle923

Reaction score
Do I need to buy this and then PM you? PM was sent but no response.

Thanks!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do I need to buy this and then PM you? PM was sent but no response.

Thanks!

Just wait for it i guess. He said he had to speak with the developer about how to work it all out... Time will tell...