[Contest] Win A Copy Of Deluxe Moon

fishfood

Reaction score
Well this will sound like bull****, but I am planning a romantic date with a ladyfriend (been trying to make her my girl for a bit now) that involes gazing at the sky and into space. This would go along nicley, heck even if I dont win Im still gonna buy it.

So why does getting your girl mean you have to stare into the sky? Just curious. I'm all about the sky man, and a date that involves the sky... damn I would melt.. haha
shes into astroligy (sp) dancedroid

Hell, with this app and Google Sky, you guys can gaze at the stars together and never leave your living room!

Reaction score
I'd like to win this application because ever since i was young (7-8 years old) i was always interested in the moon, stars, and night sky and this would make looking at so much more interesting. Also im planning a really nice date for this special girl of mine and part of that includes watching the sunset and laying under the stars. So this would really make that night even more interesting ;)

droidinmind

Reaction score
Hmmm.. I'm drunk so i thought i would enter your contest!! LOL just kidding my kids love google sky map and we have a telescope so Deluxe Moon would be great!!

pharoah

Reaction score
As a cancer, the moon is my controlling planet (although it is not really a planet) the phases of the moon have a direct impact on my mood/emotions. It would be great to really know what is going on in the sky above me, also my mom and I used to sit on the porch at night and gaze into the night sky, although she passed almost 6 months ago, I still enjoy the night time treasure of space. Throughout my years I have found that the one thing that has brought peace and comfort to my mind body and soul was the moon and stars. This app would bring true happiness to me

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I would like it because I Howl at the Moon, Moon people, eat Moon pie, Drink moon beer, sometime watch it rise, like to see moon glow on the ocean, and have a moon roof on my truck, so I'm going to shoot for the moon and sign off BYE!:icon_ laughup:

Graymayre

Reaction score
As a werewolf, it would be helpful to know the cycle of the moon ahead of time so I can plan my day. Knowing exactly what time the moon will rise and set will allow me to plan my meals accordingly. For instance, I can skip those dinner plans on those short winter days, knowing I'll be out prowling the city street nice and early. In addition, I can make sure that I'm not wearing my good clothes anymore when I morph. I'm tired of ruining all of my Armani suits!

Furthermore, the moon calendar will let me know months ahead of time when the full moon will occur so I can organize my social calendar around my polymorphs. No more hot dates interrupted by a pesky morph... In short, I need this app so I can get a life... and a girlfriend, at least for 29.3 days.

Creative, but I do agree that you need a girlfriend.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Graymayre

Reaction score
AHHHH MAN! I'm a werewolf too! (Really this is the first thing I thought of when I read this post) Although I need this app to keep all of those pesky villagers from chasing me once a month with their pitchforks and torches. If I knew exactly when I was going to "change" then I can do a much better job of staying away from all of those hicks! It would have been so much easier if I was a vampire, atleast he/she looks human and doesnt change! ;o([/QUOTE]

And you, too.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
(hey did any of the winners not get a refund from the dev? I know WEN is a great guy and told me he would work it out, but I was just curious if this was happening to everyone...)

eagle923

Reaction score
I did. I can pm you the developers address. He responded to me within hours.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I should win this app because I just earned my eagle scout this past month and will be going to a camp in new Mexico called philmont this will be my 2nd time except this time it will be for 21 days and 250 miles I will reach an elevation of 13,000 feet and while I am on top of the mountain me and my friends love to stare into the sky and this app would complete our trip.

FreeMyMoto!!!

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wowwwwwww!
Talk about late haha, you guys posted and I was like dang this is cool and just realized this is an old thread haha.
Just thought id share my stupidity.

FreeMyMoto!!!

eagle923

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, contest is over. IcculusX was just asking about the refunds.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeahhhh I realized that just now...
I feel realllllllly realllllly dumb hahaha
But hey whatever it made me laugh so its all good hah

FreeMyMoto!!!