Winners Announced: PowerAMP

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
winning.png

Well, thanks to everyone who played along with this giveaway. The developer was very much excited to see what people would say, and I am pretty sure after he saw all the comments, he is a member of our forum like every other developer usually does.

Here are the winners selected by me:

I'm always down for some amazingess at a free-ninetynine discount :)
Sent from Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Az
Always glad to help our bad boys in combat

I need a good music app to play soothing sounds as I take care of the 400 baby orphans I tend to on week days. But I also need it to play animals of the ocean sounds from when I am on a crusade to single handidly end whaling and the killing of baby seals.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
Hopefully your weekdays became a little more entertaining. Also, nice sig :D

Being a musician, sound is very critical, I would love to check out your app, if it was given to me I could only offer you word of mouth via many facebook comments. I use my facebook for many spreading many good ideas as well as products. Usually being sound products and recording equipment.. this would probably benefit the both of us, especially if its a great tool for listening to music! Thanks for your time, and hope your product flies the way I am convinced it will. I have read many good things about your app!

Thank you!
The....droid2drummer
Hope your music playback improves with this addition on your Droid.

This is hands down the greatest music player application available in the market. I mean come on, it has an EQUALIZER! On top of being rooted and having a full functional DSP Manager with the bass all the way turned up and thumpin', I now have the ability to add EVEN MORE BASS to the mix! I'm going to need to wire up some actual speakers to my headphones in order to listen to my music now! SWEET! Can't wait to haul that around while working out!

( I want this app BAD ).
I’m sure he loves the feedback.

My 1st Sgt. "IF THE ARMY WANTED YOU TO HAVE AN ANDROID PHONE THEY WOULD HAVE ISSUED YOU ONE."

Me: "They actually ARE issuing Android phones out to the Army now First Sergeant."

My 1st Sgt. "............."

True story.

In case no one knows about this. Score another tick mark for Android as they now have a Government Contract and are issuing Android Phones that are Military Specific to Soldiers at Ft. Bragg for testing to be used overseas. They will have apps like a GPS that can show enemy positions, enemy strongholds, enemy vehicles, friendly positions, friendly vehicles and everything else. Pretty high speed. They are however Government Phones so they are extremely locked down. Just wanted to share that bit of information! STEEL RAIN HOOAH!!!!!

This message has been brought to you by Spc. Hicks 3-7 Field Artillery Regiment, 25th ID. lol
HAHAHAHAHA, well then… Nuff said.

Thanks for playing guys. If you didn’t win, keep checking, we have much more apps and products to giveaway.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Sweet! Hey thanks to the dev for putting this awesome app out in the first place. Thanks to every single member here @droidforums.net you guys are awesome!!

Sent from my 2.3.4 OG Droid using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
How do we claim this awesomeness??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
PM Sent, Email address sent, still nothing. Was this a joke or something? Not being a d**k, I mean seriously. I got picked as a winner and got nothing. :(

OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
PM Sent, Email address sent, still nothing. Was this a joke or something? Not being a d**k, I mean seriously. I got picked as a winner and got nothing. :(
It's only been a day, sorry, but we get busy sometimes.
I usually wait for everyone else to email me their information before going to the developer with it... so No it's not a joke, it's just a game of waiting now for the rest.