Winners Announced: Titanium Backup Pro

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
winner.gif

Another day, another product giveaway finished. This time it’s the free copy of Titanium Backup Pro. This application is one heck of an application for those who live on ROMs and need a constant backup.

Here are the winners:

Give it to me cuz I'm FIRST!!!

Like Ricky Bobby said, If you’re not first, you’re last.

I could make up a wonderful story about how Titanium Backup Pro could change my life. Or save the world. Or end suffering. Or I could use flowery language to describe how wonderful it would be to get a free copy of it. I could even write something witty that would make the reviewers laugh, and therefore want to give me a copy. However, I've decided to fore go all that nonsense and just speak frankly. From the heart. Honestly. So here goes:

I NEED IT!!!!

Good story.

I need it cause my grandma in africa keeps rooting her phone and bricking it, i'm tired of mailing her phones from america. She thinks in america money grows on trees smh.
To be honest, they all do, so I know how you feel.

Straight to the point. I am a father of three, recent college grad, and pion help desk worker who loves to change ROM's like some change clothes. TB Pro would be a god send to me for all my app restoring needs. With my current debt I am on a free app only program. This program would be amazing and save me a lot of time and headache!

I will even do the happy droid dance for you if you pick me.dancedroid

Well here you go, happy almost fathers day.

I need it so bad, I made a song for it.....(to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star)

Titanium, titanium back up pro
How I need u onmyphone so
Backing up my precious apps
Soidont ever feel like an a**
Titanium, titanium back up pro
How I need u onmyphone sooooooooooo

*applause*

T/y. T/y

Sent from my Droid

How’d you know I liked songs.

My wife is so made at me, i flashed her fascinate to 2.2. Now it doesnt' work. I have to set up everything for her, and of course she doesnt' remember all the passwords and how she set up her device. It would be great to just use Titanium to back it all up before resetting to save the day. Would save me a weekend of crazy wife hate!!!!

Well I hope this helps you next time you think its okay to mess with your wife’s phone ;)

Thanks for playing everyone. This summer is going to be the summer for giveaways, so look out for all those. Winners, please PM me and I’ll get you your free app.​