[Contest] Win A Copy Of Deluxe Moon

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;00sWw_OA1Mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00sWw_OA1Mo]YouTube - Moon Phase for Android: Deluxe Moon[/video]

When we did our giveaway for the Gremote app, I thought maybe another small giveaway would be fun before moving to more bigger things. I contacted a friend from my old Windows Phone days, and now we have the Deluxe Moon app to bring you. This application, is for people that want to know about their environment, and what the moon is doing. The application is very intuitive and has impeccable graphics. It’s also very informative for those interested in this type of information.

Reply, and tell us why you should get this application. Unlike the last, we only have 4 copies to giveaway.
If you want this, since this application isn’t free on the market, you’ll have to buy it and the developer promises to give refunds to the winners…. Save a little money on a pretty awesome application.
This contest will go for 2 days. Then, we will announce the winners and start another giveaway… Enjoy!!

Information:
Deluxe Moon is a beautifully crafted moon application with innovative lunar design. The application combines traditional lunar themes with modern technology to bring you the best: style, convenience of the moon in a pocket and a feature-rich interface.

Enjoy moon phases for your location, touch-n-turn the moon to change the date. Browse moon phase calendar or switch to Zodiac calendar view. Learn when the next moon phase is. Relax with automatic GPS location or set any location, date and time manually.

Are there connections between the moon and plants, human emotions, blood pressure, health or finance? Discover new amazing relationships with Deluxe Moon application!

Features:

Interface
- Moon phase widgets: five different types and sizes.
- Touch-n-turn: swipe the moon vertically to change the date by a month, or horizontally to change it by a day.
- Phase scan tells you exactly when the next moon phase is.
- Moon calendar with moon phases and zodiac signs.
- Large compass. To switch to it tap on a small moon compass.
- Sunrise, sunset and zenith: tap on either of moon timers to see it.
- Automatic positioning by GPS or cellular network.
- Network independence: the app works anywhere without Internet or cellular connections.
- Flexibility: you can manually set any location, time, date and UTC offset.
- Widgets are always enabled instead of SD card support.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Sounds awesome. I'm saving to get a Canon EOS T3i SLR camera and am going to get a telescope attachment for it. I think it would be pretty awesome to be able to know what I can photograph at the touch of a button.

beneharris

Reaction score
cool app!

i would like it because i spend hours looking at the moon, and it would come in handy to go along with some of the studies i have done/will do for school on it!

cfleury

Reaction score
I'd love to use it as a teaching tool for my son and his cousins and friends when they're hanging out at our house......Looks like an awesomely innovative app.!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love the moon, duh

Hey DF.

You should toss me a copy of Deluxe Moon because I am obsessed with the moon. I mean, I created the old-school "Luna Theme" months back so that's proof that I ain't making this stuff up. Hah. I stare at the night sky all the time. I am a photographer and I was able to hook my Nikon up to a 20 foot telescope to photograph the moon for a project. I create surreal scenes, and in this scene I went to the moon (file attached, original prints at 5 feet tall).

Last edited:

fishfood

Reaction score
I'm a werewolf

As a werewolf, it would be helpful to know the cycle of the moon ahead of time so I can plan my day. Knowing exactly what time the moon will rise and set will allow me to plan my meals accordingly. For instance, I can skip those dinner plans on those short winter days, knowing I'll be out prowling the city street nice and early. In addition, I can make sure that I'm not wearing my good clothes anymore when I morph. I'm tired of ruining all of my Armani suits!

Furthermore, the moon calendar will let me know months ahead of time when the full moon will occur so I can organize my social calendar around my polymorphs. No more hot dates interrupted by a pesky morph... In short, I need this app so I can get a life... and a girlfriend, at least for 29.3 days.

eagle923

Reaction score
I've been into amateur astronomy since I was 15. I regularly volunteer at Perkins Observatory in central Ohio on the weekends showing the public the night sky through my telescopes. Every Halloween/ Trick-or-treat night I also setup my telescope on the sidewalk and give presentations to our local youth.

I'm active in public outreach for astronomy and the sciences for schools, Boy Scouts and my neighboorhood and having this program would be another addition to a strong planning toolset.

I'll put my vote in that IcculusX gets one, I've used his Luna theme on UD roms forever!

wingdo

Reaction score
I *need* this application as I live in the city of Chicago where the lights are so bright all the time seeing the stars and the moon really cannot be done.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP THERE!!!!!!!!

This app would let me pretend I live somewhere where I can see the actual moon.

the901

Reaction score
Awesome!

I am buying this app so if I get it for free, that is an added bonus. I had no clue about this app till I saw it on this site. Much thanks for the info. Now if only there was a solar app that was as good as this.

B-RAN

Reaction score
As a werewolf, it would be helpful to know the cycle of the moon ahead of time so I can plan my day. Knowing exactly what time the moon will rise and set will allow me to plan my meals accordingly. For instance, I can skip those dinner plans on those short winter days, knowing I'll be out prowling the city street nice and early. In addition, I can make sure that I'm not wearing my good clothes anymore when I morph. I'm tired of ruining all of my Armani suits!

Furthermore, the moon calendar will let me know months ahead of time when the full moon will occur so I can organize my social calendar around my polymorphs. No more hot dates interrupted by a pesky morph... In short, I need this app so I can get a life... and a girlfriend, at least for 29.3 days.

AHHHH MAN! I'm a werewolf too! (Really this is the first thing I thought of when I read this post) Although I need this app to keep all of those pesky villagers from chasing me once a month with their pitchforks and torches. If I knew exactly when I was going to "change" then I can do a much better job of staying away from all of those hicks! It would have been so much easier if I was a vampire, atleast he/she looks human and doesnt change! ;o(

joker402

Reaction score
Well this will sound like bull****, but I am planning a romantic date with a ladyfriend (been trying to make her my girl for a bit now) that involes gazing at the sky and into space. This would go along nicley, heck even if I dont win Im still gonna buy it.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well this will sound like bull****, but I am planning a romantic date with a ladyfriend (been trying to make her my girl for a bit now) that involes gazing at the sky and into space. This would go along nicley, heck even if I dont win Im still gonna buy it.

So why does getting your girl mean you have to stare into the sky? Just curious. I'm all about the sky man, and a date that involves the sky... damn I would melt.. haha

Gremlin

Reaction score
Would give this app to a photographer who owns android phone

joker402

Reaction score

So why does getting your girl mean you have to stare into the sky? Just curious. I'm all about the sky man, and a date that involves the sky... damn I would melt.. haha
shes into astroligy (sp) dancedroid