Windshield Mount

sorduj_88

Reaction score
Does anyone have any first hand recommendations for a windshield mount? I have the Seidio Innocase Surface case on my Incredible, so I'm assuming I would need a universal mount... Any recommendations?

Last edited:

atthehop

Reaction score
GPS Mount

I use one of these in my Wrangler. No teltale markes on the windshield, can easily move it from car to car and I can hide it when parked. Only 39.99 at Staples.

TheFearBoners

Reaction score
Verizon has a windshield/dash mount combo that comes with a belt-clip holster for your phone (See below)

index.php

and the clip:

IMG_3511.JPG

It works very well, and there is minimal jiggling, but the problem I found is that the notch on the belt clip tends to crack after a few months of use. The Verizon store near my house replaced mine for free, no questions asked, but I have heard of people having issues, where the Verizon store won't give them a new one, or gives them a hard time because they classify the damage as 'abuse'. This is total crap. The problem is that they are poorly designed, and have a very, very tense spring, and all the force of it rests on the thinnest part of the belt clip, so that's something to keep in mind if you were considering getting this one. Aside from that though, I have found this to be awesome.

-Ben