Like the Verizon windshield mount a LOT

skiindean

Reaction score
Case while in mount

I imagine you can't have the silicon case on while it's in the mount, is that correct...or can you? Thanks, Dean

fhanselmann

Reaction score
I took the broken one back to the Verizon store I purchased it from. Was informed that it came with a 1 year warranty and they swapped the whole thing out for a new one. :)

skiindean, the Incredible clips directly in to a holster that mounts on the windshield mount, so it won't work with any kind of other case on the Incredible.

mrredpants

Reaction score
Loved the Verizon windshield mount for the Incredible until today. The clip on the holster portion broke and of course is won't mount to the windshield part of the mount anymore.

Anyone know if there are parts available?

Or has anyone found a better windshield mount?

$29.99 down the tubes...this sucks. :mad:

I just had my THIRD holster clip break on me. Yes, Verizon has swapped the alst two out without any problem but this is getting quite annoying. It's obviously a defect. If you have the phone clipped to your belt and you bump anything, beware because that sucker will snap right off.

poopsicle

Reaction score
mine broke after ten days, I got a replacement, then I returned it within 30 days. This wont work with my extended battery anyways