Like the Verizon windshield mount a LOT

RyanPm40

Reaction score
The Verizon store near me has had this mount since the phone itself came out... I asked if they had a window mount and he pulled it out and said 30 bucks but I didn't wanna pay that much haha.

What state do you live in? I'm in Athens, Georgia and I've visited several stores and they are all clueless about what I'm talking about..

I'm in NH haha

Spotmark

Reaction score
Mine came yesterday, ordered it from VZW over the phone, it's ok, but I liked the one for my Moto Droid better.

itzkr0me

Reaction score
Mine has fallen off the windshield twice. Not sure if somethings wrong with the suction cup or what?

Make sure you wet it either by licking it or with water. It won't work well without some moisture.

That's not true. Licking or wetting it will only leave residue on your window. The suction cup is perfectly fine without moisture.

The lever goes up a second notch when tightening it to the glass.

kimistry6

Reaction score
They have an internet special going on at verizonwireless.com for the following...I just ordered mine today!

DROID Window Mount & Mulit-Media Power Package:
1 Charging Cradle
Vehicle Mount
Vehicle Power Charger -regularly $89.97 $49.97

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
They have an internet special going on at verizonwireless.com for the following...I just ordered mine today!

DROID Window Mount & Mulit-Media Power Package:
1 Charging Cradle
Vehicle Mount
Vehicle Power Charger -regularly $89.97 $49.97

That's great and all but that's for the Motorola Droid. They are talking about one for the HTC Droid Incredible.

andito77

Reaction score
Got mine at a Verizon store in Brooklyn last week, but I'm returning it because the dash mount doesn't stick on my VW Passat. Just ordered this vent mount to replace it: store.tetrax.us - XWAY Line - Navigator

It's for mounting to the windshield, however the one I saw at the store was suction-cup mounted to a plastic disc that was attached with double-sided foam tape to the display counter. I don't know if the kit comes with the disc or not. However it might, and that might be what you're talking about. If not, I hope you haven't returned it yet, and just stick it to the windshield.

And as someone else stated, it does have a lever on it, that will increase the suction. I haven't been able to find a similar lever on the girlfriend, LOL!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got mine in a Verizon store over a week ago.

Really?!! That's great news! I just went into my local Verizon store today and they said told me that they hadn't received any yet. So, maybe that means that they will be coming to my region soon..

Does anyone know where I might be able to order this exact same dock online? My Incredible will be arriving at the beginning of June and I would love to have one of these car mounts for it!

Did you look at Verizon on line store?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Not a windshield mount, but I like this idea better. My eyesight is not very good, so the closer the better. Just select what veichle you have for a custom mounting clip.

ProClip Mounting System*-*Device Holders

http://www.proclipusa.net/media/documents/instructions/512147.pdf

Yeah these are very good but also very expensive. Not many people want to pay $98.50 shipped for a vehicle mount. I have heard these are very good but i have also heard they will NOT work with cased devices.

fhanselmann

Reaction score
Loved the Verizon windshield mount for the Incredible until today. The clip on the holster portion broke and of course is won't mount to the windshield part of the mount anymore.

Anyone know if there are parts available?

Or has anyone found a better windshield mount?

$29.99 down the tubes...this sucks. :mad:

jason6g

Reaction score
go to a corporate verizon store and have them replace it. if they wont, get the manager and tell him that you are either getting a replacement and leaving happy, or you're going to purchase from another vendor and leave upset at his store. his job is to make sure that, within reason, you are a satisfied customer. i would replace it for you if you are near me. clips break, list cost is like $2, im sure he wont mind because it doesnt even hit his numbers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk