Like the Verizon windshield mount a LOT

IncredibleUser

Reaction score
I got the verizon windshield mount and like it a lot. It's removable clip makes it easy to take the phone off and have it still on a clip.

Plus, they have an appropriate hole in the back of the clip for the phone so that you can video while driving.

jasonb

Reaction score
be careful of sunlight hitting it on a warm day...

OP
I

IncredibleUser

Reaction score
Pictures? I would like to see it.

VZW6300MNT-150x150.jpg

It's Verizon part number VZW6300MNT and retail price is $29.99. Should be at a store near you soon. It's called a Holster Mount Combo.

Last edited:

chrisxgordon

Reaction score
I got the verizon windshield mount and like it a lot.

I was under the impression that this particular product had not been released yet, as I would love to have one. So, does anyone know when this product will officially hit stores? IncredibleUser, Where did you purchase your Verizon Window Mount from?

chrisxgordon

Reaction score
I got mine in a Verizon store over a week ago.

Really?!! That's great news! I just went into my local Verizon store today and they said told me that they hadn't received any yet. So, maybe that means that they will be coming to my region soon..

Does anyone know where I might be able to order this exact same dock online? My Incredible will be arriving at the beginning of June and I would love to have one of these car mounts for it!

OP
I

IncredibleUser

Reaction score
I got the verizon windshield mount and like it a lot.

I was under the impression that this particular product had not been released yet, as I would love to have one. So, does anyone know when this product will officially hit stores? IncredibleUser, Where did you purchase your Verizon Window Mount from?

Chris,

Mine is a corporate phone, it was purchased through our corporate rep.

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Chris,

I'm expecting mine around the same time ... getting antsy!! I'll probably have a ton of accessories before my phone arrives lol

RyanPm40

Reaction score
The Verizon store near me has had this mount since the phone itself came out... I asked if they had a window mount and he pulled it out and said 30 bucks but I didn't wanna pay that much haha.

Waveraider

Reaction score
Mine has fallen off the windshield twice. Not sure if somethings wrong with the suction cup or what?

chrisxgordon

Reaction score
The Verizon store near me has had this mount since the phone itself came out... I asked if they had a window mount and he pulled it out and said 30 bucks but I didn't wanna pay that much haha.

What state do you live in? I'm in Athens, Georgia and I've visited several stores and they are all clueless about what I'm talking about..