1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Windows 8 preview

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by MAD450r, Jun 14, 2012.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Anyone try getting adb working with yet. I am setting it up now on another laptop and this pc im on now so I'll see how it goes running 32bit now just for drivers for now using windows 7 drivers so I pray it works this windows 8 is nice once you get use to the new UI. Its faster as well im on single core pc right now the first pc I test on and tis smooth.

Sorry if I posted in wrong section. I am currently testing on droid 3 is why I posted here.
  2. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

Don't know if "off topic" is any better, but I moved it there. :)

I haven't tried to use adb on 8, but without messing with the SDK and all that stuff, I would think using something like this .zip would still work?

And I agree, Win8 is pretty slick. Takes some getting used to with a mouse, but on a touch-device, it'll be awesome.
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

4. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

sweet

thanks for the quick reply's :)