Will you switch to the dreaded?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And you think apple won't have dual cores in future iphones?

Don't underestimate your competitors.

Sent from my DROIDX
never said that... but they (Apple) release 1 phone a year. 2011's may vary well be dual core (first we've got to see a CDMA iPhone state-side), but Android most likely will have already released at least one, if not more by then.

I hope you're right, but I think we will see an iPhone on VZW before we see a dual core Android phone on it.

dual core is coming out... AT&T just gets it first. vzw will be getting the olympus/terminator device also.

vzw iphone is still speculation :)

*DroidForums app DOES*

F

FrostyG

Im kidding, im kidding. My Droid X is my baby and kicks the iphones ass anyday. Way more customizable, bigger screen, better camera (my oppinion) --loving android

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im kidding, im kidding. My Droid X is my baby and kicks the iphones ass anyday. Way more customizable, bigger screen, better camera (my oppinion) --loving android

You're a real leg puller ain't ya? You got me on that one though.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
:icon_evil: NO iphn for me. i dont want one.
i LOVE the good and bad of my DX dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No. Will be going from the X to a newer Android phone. I think I would got to WP7 before the iPhone. Whichever lets me customize more out the box without rooting, jailbreaking.

The X's screen is more accurate than earlier Android phones. Maybe most of these current Android phone's screens are more accurate than before.

Draken

Reaction score
The only thing that might make me change is battery life.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Draken

Reaction score
Lol sorry I am a big android fan to but I know and everyone else knows there is no comparison to iPhone for battery life

Draken

Reaction score
Lol if there is a way to improve battery life I wanna know! Haha. And do you use it a lot or light use ?