Will you switch to the dreaded?

thetrueserkhet

Reaction score
No switching here. I'm with android for philosophical reasons as well as for practical reasons. I like to play with my toys, not have them lock me into an experience. My wife is gonna get the iphone tho.

Sent from my DROIDX

iOSh8er

Reaction score
Hell no, I wont go... Hell no, I wont go... Hell no, I wont go!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I would never switch you know the first release is going to have huge issues. Plus using an itouch I hate it.i used to be a die hard blackberry user and now being able to customize the droid to exactly what I want, I will never use an I phone. I also would love to know the app to sync itunes to my droid!

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

Droids

Reaction score
Isyncr has a wifi addon available. Have not tried it myself.

joeshell20

Reaction score
I used go be a windows mobile junkie, till I flashed my htc touch with a linux kernal and installed android. I have been hooked ever since. Screw the iphone, you can have my droidx when you pry it from my cold and dead lifeless fingers!
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dual core phones on their way... would be silly to even toy with the idea of the iPhone.

-cue the Wil-E Coyote falling sound-

gunz.jones

Reaction score
The capabilities of the iphone are far surpassed by even the oldest droid phones....my droid 2 is taking the place of my g1 which have both allowed me to be on the go and have the use of a pocket pc, old school gaming system, office suite and the least part a cell phone.....I can do what I want with fewer restrictions....I had a first gen iphone and have boycotted them since I murdered the thing in a toilet.....

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dual core phones on their way... would be silly to even toy with the idea of the iPhone.

And you think apple won't have dual cores in future iphones?

Don't underestimate your competitors.

Sent from my DROIDX

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX
never said that... but they (Apple) release 1 phone a year. 2011's may vary well be dual core (first we've got to see a CDMA iPhone state-side), but Android most likely will have already released at least one, if not more by then.

coondogg97

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX
never said that... but they (Apple) release 1 phone a year. 2011's may vary well be dual core (first we've got to see a CDMA iPhone state-side), but Android most likely will have already released at least one, if not more by then.

I hope you're right, but I think we will see an iPhone on VZW before we see a dual core Android phone on it.

akj27

Reaction score
Depends on how much I like the Incredible HD once I get it. I'm currently using a Droid X, and while I like it, I liked my iPhone 4 better. Apps seem to be more polished, the phone itself hardly crashes, and the touch screen is way more accurate, no one can deny that, even the most hardcore android fanboys.

Ecsa0014

Reaction score
Depends on how much I like the Incredible HD once I get it. I'm currently using a Droid X, and while I like it, I liked my iPhone 4 better. Apps seem to be more polished, the phone itself hardly crashes, and the touch screen is way more accurate, no one can deny that, even the most hardcore android fanboys.

Not to deny your claims but I have the X and have never had an issue with the accuracy of the touchscreen (and I usually have fat finger issues with every touchscreen device I try). Maybe I got lucky and got a good one but I honestly couldn't ask for the touchscreen to be any better on the X.