Will you switch to the dreaded?

super_saxy

Reaction score
Well, I just switched to Verizon from AT&T. I had and iPhone, traded that in for a BlackBerry, and now am on Verizon and am in LOVE with my D2. Not going back to an iPhone in a million years.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

the5barrons

Reaction score
Yup, droid is awful. Hate it. You can keep the green guy and all this frozen yogurt, gingerbread, vanilla nut crunch crap.....

I'm just kidding. I love my dx. Too much to list, but the things that outweigh other services and their phones is definitely on vzw's side with the spectrum of android phones they are pushing. Specifically the d1, d2, x....ok, the incredible too...lol.

Swyped while being lazy in the DXForumApp

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If Verizon Gets the Iphone will you switch and dump the X and the Android system? THe word on the street is after the first of the year.

No, The iPhone has nothing my X already has...

DavesPPC

Reaction score
Probably....due to itunes and having everything in one package...I hate carrying my itouch and droid x around when I can have one that foes it all. And yes I know there are ways to get itunes sync'd to droid....but I like things to be simple and automatic.
Also I cannot watch my movies and tv shows on my droid (without converting)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

b_salgado

Reaction score
Probably....due to itunes and having everything in one package...I hate carrying my itouch and droid x around when I can have one that foes it all. And yes I know there are ways to get itunes sync'd to droid....but I like things to be simple and automatic.

You really need to do some research..... It is easier than you think. Plug in your phone and sync.... DONE! There is also an app that let you do it through wifi..... you don't even have to plug the phone in! How easy is that?

adnilasor

Reaction score
Nope. No good reason to change.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
keeping my d1 until it dies, then ill break out my back up d1 and use that til it dies! then the boatloader of the latest and greatest will be cracked i will buy that. also, when the tablets hit the street with just wifi im grabbing one of them. nothing against apple just not for me.

super_saxy

Reaction score
I also have to give props to Motorola for their attention to detail in regards to accessories. For accessory freaks like me, I am in heaven with the car dock, multimedia dock, and extended battery.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I won't switch but I'll get one for my wife. Currently she has a multimedia phone.

Sent from my DROIDX

super_saxy

Reaction score
I won't switch but I'll get one for my wife. Currently she has a multimedia phone.

Sent from my DROIDX

Totally agree. I love my D2, and my fiance loves her DInc, but she will most likely want to go back to the iPhone when it comes out. I, however, am staying with Android.

donballz

Reaction score

You really need to do some research..... It is easier than you think. Plug in your phone and sync.... DONE! There is also an app that let you do it through wifi..... you don't even have to plug the phone in! How easy is that?

What app is that?????????