xphone.png

176451-googleio2013registration.jpg

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Google's keynote is only 1 day this year (3 hours and some change) and that may mean absolutely nothing, but it just feels too soon to announce this phone and I/O doesn't seem appropriate to announce it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really feel if the X Phone is really a handset that is going to wow consumers it needs it's own stage and event ala Samsung's Galaxy events.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Google's keynote is only 1 day this year (3 hours and some change) and that may mean absolutely nothing, but it just feels too soon to announce this phone and I/O doesn't seem appropriate to announce it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really feel if the X Phone is really a handset that is going to wow consumers it needs it's own stage and event ala Samsung's Galaxy events.

Exactly so what they should do is send me the phone and I will take care of hyping it up for them. :biggrin:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Exactly so what they should do is send me the phone and I will take care of hyping it up for them. :biggrin:

After we are done with it we will send it your way :)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread. :p One thing I'm waiting for at I/O is something Google TV related. Waiting 'till then before I buy one.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread. :p One thing I'm waiting for at I/O is something Google TV related. Waiting 'till then before I buy one.

Nothing to hijack. Until we start seeing vids and pics of the device we technically still in speculation mode. For all we know motorola x is a code name for a series of prototypes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
After we are done with it we will send it your way :)

Ill send you a post marked box. ....depends. if it turns out to be the beast we hope, which I doubt since motorola seems to fail at coming any where close to what we hype their devices to be, ill have that thing pre ordered. But if it turns out to be ...eh well its a phone but cant see it being a device to make me forget about the htc one, s4, or note 2 then ill pass and wait for the next motorola hype beast ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Ok going by the rumor that the Motorola X is supposed to be shipping come August and the fact it will be the first device with key lime pie. I would think I/O would be the perfect time and place to announce it. I am only hoping that it comes in Verizon flavor. lol