Wifi

Nick177th

Reaction score
For some reason, I can not connect to Wifi during a call. If I'm already connected everything is good. However, if I try to connect after I'm already on a call, my Droid says it can't find the router in my house. It says it's out of range. It can see my neighbor's router but not mine. Anyone else have this problem? I didn't have this problem before.

PE v2 (no theme)
Moto Droid 1

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:icon_ banana:
For some reason, I can not connect to Wifi during a call. If I'm already connected everything is good. However, if I try to connect after I'm already on a call, my Droid says it can't find the router in my house. It says it's out of range. It can see my neighbor's router but not mine. Anyone else have this problem? I didn't have this problem before.

PE v2 (no theme)
Moto Droid 1

I rarely do it but I was on a call and using the net with wifi the other day. While I was in the middle of the call and searching the net the screen went dark on me. Maybe I hit the proximity sensor, I don't know but I was able to use wifi and call. I'm running 2.2 on a D2.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

PE v2 (no theme)
Moto Droid 1

Have you tried changing the channel on your router?
My Inc would not connect to Wifi when my upstairs cordless phone was being used and the few times it did it dropped it. I changed the channel on the phone to no avail. I changed the channel in the router, problem solved.
It might be the cdma radio being used on the phone is causing the confusion

wified from my monolith using a slider keypad

Hilleddie

Reaction score
I have a lg optimus rooted an im trying to connect barnacle tether to my laptop to use as a hotspot but no luck can someone walk me through

Sent from my LG-P509 using DroidForums App