Wifi Won't stay connected

KiddVudu

Reaction score
I installed Liberty 2.0.1 today on my DX (did the clear data / factory reset). Most things I have tested work, but I'm having issues with Wifi.

I have an open wifi network that I use a mac filter on. I am able to connect to the network, but only for about 3 minutes. Then it starts going into a disconnected...Obtaining IP... loop.

I've pulled the battery, toggled wifi and airplane mode in every configuration I could think of, and no luck.

I have searched this site and google for an hour and a half looking for answers to this question, but have given up. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

OP
K

KiddVudu

Reaction score
Just to eliminate variables, I turned the mac filter off, but the issue remains.

:(

OP
K

KiddVudu

Reaction score
I may have been too quick to blame the upgrade here. I have since been to two other locations and maintained a solid wifi connection with 3 networks. All of them I had my BT Jabra Clipper paired with my phone and listing to Rhapsody during though. You don't think the BT adapter had anything to do with it, do you?

I also have some wireless speakers and docks at home that have interfered with my wireless network and laptop before, maybe I'll turn them off and retest at home later this week.

I'll keep you posted.

Jeremy